+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 104th draw

baxa1981

May 29, 2012
OMG so many things to fill out. I can't remember the addresses, the times where I have lived since I have moved quite a bit, times I have changed jobs as I changed them a lot, previous application numbers etc. etc.

Can I fill them out approximately? What if I cannot find my previous application number? I guess I could write in LoE?

samikdg

Apr 27, 2018
Thanks for your input.
1. The salary credited will be more than 10-15 percent.
2.I have only 50 percent right now, but with both husband and wife working , we should be good to bring in the rest of 50 percent in 3-4 weeks time. It is not borrowed money, it is our salary cheque.
3. My 6 months balance will never be $19000 CAD untill next 6 months... now what ???
There is not much credit card debt may be just under $1000 US.
Should i decline the invite and wait to get funds ready till nexr 4 weeks or collect the required fund and send it after 4 weeks of accepting the invite.
If the score goes higher there is no means i can improve upon.
As I understand, your 6-month average balance need not be more than the minimum fund required (family of 3?), but it is mostly to ascertain that you didn't receive any big deposit which is not from salary or another legitimate source. So, that should not be a problem.
But if your current balance is 50% of required amount only, I'm not sure if IRCC will take an issue with that. Ideally, I'd suggest that if you can have the required balance both at the time of receiving ITA and submitting your application, that is safest. Are you in a position to decline the ITA and wait for 3-4 weeks when your balance will reach the required amount?

Setareh1993

Nov 15, 2018
Just received my ITA as well.

Application submitted on 11/11
CRS Score 463
Could you please please please help me? I’m so confused with this tie-breaking thing!
I submited my application on November 14th and my score is 459. Am I considered for today’s draw? But I have not received any ITA by this moment :(

Apurv

Feb 23, 2014
Toronto
Category........
CEC
IELTS Request
Qualified
Could you please please please help me? I’m so confused with this tie-breaking thing!
I submited my application on November 14th and my score is 459. Am I considered for today’s draw? But I have not received any ITA by this moment :(
wait for couple of hours.. you may hear soon! Fingers crossed!! :)

Reactions: Setareh1993