FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-01-2018
IELTS Request
19-08-2017
Hi
I have a doubt regarding reference letter
Is it mandatory to include NOC code in the reference letter.My NOC is Civil Engineer 2131
My reference letter content is as follows,Is it enough ? Should I include anything else ?

TO WHOMSOEVER IT MAY CONCERN
This is to certify that Mr.XXXXXX S/O of XXXX permanent resident of ‘XXXXXX has worked as Assistant Engineer (Civil) at XXXXXX from XXXXXX to 31st May 2017.He was actively involved in a number of projects and in the course of these, performed the following duties:

§ Supervised and monitored construction works, to ensure conformance to design specifications, code requirements and resolve challenges.

§ Prepared & checked engineering estimate based on DSR CPWD specifications

§ Conducted technical analysis and feasibility studies including site investigations.

§ Prepared engineering documents such as general arrangement drawings,schedules, specifications, and calculation notes

§ Evaluated Tender/Contract documents and Bill of Quantities

§ Used computer aided design(CAD) software packages for drafting and designing

§ Prepared measurement books and bill books of the project.

§ Liaised with clients and other professionals involved in the project.

Number Of Work Hours Per Week: 42 hours per week

Annual Salary: Rupees XXXXXX

His character and conduct is good and can efficiently work in and lead a team. We wish him all the best in his future endeavors.

Yours faithfully,

abnzyr18

Apr 11, 2018
Hi
I have a doubt regarding reference letter
Is it mandatory to include NOC code in the reference letter.My NOC is Civil Engineer 2131
My reference letter content is as follows,Is it enough ? Should I include anything else ?

TO WHOMSOEVER IT MAY CONCERN
This is to certify that Mr.XXXXXX S/O of XXXX permanent resident of ‘XXXXXX has worked as Assistant Engineer (Civil) at XXXXXX from XXXXXX to 31st May 2017.He was actively involved in a number of projects and in the course of these, performed the following duties:

§ Supervised and monitored construction works, to ensure conformance to design specifications, code requirements and resolve challenges.

§ Prepared & checked engineering estimate based on DSR CPWD specifications

§ Conducted technical analysis and feasibility studies including site investigations.

§ Prepared engineering documents such as general arrangement drawings,schedules, specifications, and calculation notes

§ Evaluated Tender/Contract documents and Bill of Quantities

§ Used computer aided design(CAD) software packages for drafting and designing

§ Prepared measurement books and bill books of the project.

§ Liaised with clients and other professionals involved in the project.

Number Of Work Hours Per Week: 42 hours per week

Annual Salary: Rupees XXXXXX

His character and conduct is good and can efficiently work in and lead a team. We wish him all the best in his future endeavors.

Yours faithfully,
NOC code need not be mentioned in the reference letter. However your responsibilities on the reference letter should be 70% aligned with the responsibilities mentioned under your relevant NOC.

Rockxan

Nov 16, 2017
India
NOC Code......
Hi all,
Need your suggestion and advice.My current score is 410 with 7788. I am aged 38 and will be turning 39 in november.Now I am left with only option that is to learn french which I feel, will take atleast 1.5-2 years with constant efforts. I want to ask how probable it is to get invited having learnt french. I will be applying for pnp Quebec or Ontario. Is there any other requirement other than french which I must know before I go for it.

Regards

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hi all,
Need your suggestion and advice.My current score is 410 with 7788. I am aged 38 and will be turning 39 in november.Now I am left with only option that is to learn french which I feel, will take atleast 1.5-2 years with constant efforts. I want to ask how probable it is to get invited having learnt french. I will be applying for pnp Quebec or Ontario. Is there any other requirement other than french which I must know before I go for it.

Regards
Your age is against you. French is very tough for ones who have no knowledge of the language. Try other PNP routes. Once you have your PR card you can move to Quebec.

Did you get 7 in Listening?

Rockxan

Nov 16, 2017
India
NOC Code......
Your age is against you. French is very tough for ones who have no knowledge of the language. Try other PNP routes. Once you have your PR card you can move to Quebec.

Did you get 7 in Listening?
Listening 8. What if I could do it. Infact I have already started it.

claramcarvalho

Mar 5, 2018
An user on thread roh 100 said:

"I agree that there will be a draw next week. I think the 400 FST invitations were carved out from the 3900 invitations that were expected on the 19th, which was why only 3500 were issued on that day. This wasn't what happened back in May."

I like his prediction. It's a good theory!!

If we hace a draw on Oct 3rd, we can hope 439!

alexhalo

Jun 5, 2018
An user on thread roh 100 said:

"I agree that there will be a draw next week. I think the 400 FST invitations were carved out from the 3900 invitations that were expected on the 19th, which was why only 3500 were issued on that day. This wasn't what happened back in May."

I like his prediction. It's a good theory!!

If we hace a draw on Oct 3rd, we can hope 439!
I totally agree with his prediction. I really wish CRS drops to 438.

samikdg

Apr 27, 2018
Hi all,

Regards
If you can score at least CLB7 in all 4 sections in TEF, then you get 12 points + 30 bonus points = 42 points. Very difficult no doubt, but not impossible if you can do sustained learning. That will take you close to 440 even after losing 5 points for age. Meanwhile, you can also try to improve IELTS score, probably you're losing 9 points there.

Reactions: Babsfrey

NOMAD2017

Mar 9, 2017
Mississauga, Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-12-2018
Med's Done....
03-11-2019
Passport Req..
20-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2019
LANDED..........
01-10-2020

NOMAD2017

Mar 9, 2017
Mississauga, Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-12-2018
Med's Done....
03-11-2019
Passport Req..
20-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2019
LANDED..........
01-10-2020
I agree. The last time this happened - at the end of May - they were more like two separate draws one week apart. The regular one on May 23rd didn't invite fewer people to allow room for the special one a week later. And since they didn't want to invite an unusually large number of people in a two week span, they waited for two more weeks before they held the next draw. However, this led to a significant upswing in the cut-off score.

This time, like you said, it's more like the expected 3900 invitations were drawn in two parts. I think the next draw will be on October 3rd, with a similar number of invites and cut-off as the one on September 5th.
hope so

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
Listening 8. What if I could do it. Infact I have already started it.
My suggestion, and please try if at all possible (easier than doing French)- aim for a 8.5 in Listening and 8 in the other modules. This does enhance your score.