+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ratings System: Looks like some people hate me from the core of their heart.

Doglover

Champion Member
Dec 1, 2009
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
@Rocky

O baai toon yaar meraay number dekh, kinaay negtive aa, main jantaa nu kee kihaa, hahaha :p, toon veer gussa naa kar, ehnaa nu apnaa kum karan day , toon apnaa kar 8)

Cheers

Doglover

Champion Member
Dec 1, 2009
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
mrdynamo said:
HAI ROCKY,QUORAX,DOGLOVER,& THOSE WHO ARE GIVING THEIR BEST & CONTRIBUTING TO MAINTAIN THIS FORUM ...............
to all of you SALAAM ......&.......hat off :)

you need not to worry.rtin is mere a BULL**** THING.important is the love fom ur side as you care for eah of them ho asks you queries..ALL OF U R THE REAL HEROES.[i dont know why owner of this site, this BAST*** has put ratings system]
:D :D :D :D :D :D we r all with u guys......... :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
Thanks baai for the support

mpapdp.1984

Oct 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-11-2008
AOR Received.
18-03-2009
File Transfer...
27-10-2009
Med's Request
16-04-2010
Med's Done....
29-04-2010 (Reached Ottawa May 4 2010)
Interview........
waived
rocky272727 said:
Hi,

Just amazed to look at the ratings which is there for my profile...everyday I log in and I see -1 rating added. Wow, don't worry your efforts wont stop me from helping people and neither these ratings affect me.

Was just amazed that why people hate me or my post.

Anyways. Carry on.

Rocky
Ok. I gave you a positive rating to cheer your spirits!!! In my opinion, we should not worry too much about the positive or negative ratings. If you look at the broader picture, what is more important is to communicate, collaborate, talk to each other about problems faced and try to make sure the maximum number of individuals/families can make it to Canada without having to spend a lifetime of savings on consultants.

dsr08

Sep 7, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June2009
AOR Received.
July2009
Med's Request
15-Dec-2009
Med's Done....
25-Dec-2009
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
15-Dec-2009
VISA ISSUED...
25-02-2010
LANDED..........
-
Hi Rocky,
You are doing a nice job by sparing your valuable time and helping persons interested in the immigration to Canada. You carry on sharing information till you can, people will remember you. Do not care for the ratings. Till your this post I did not knew about this rating process but took great help from this forum at number of occasions by posting quarries or reading already discussed topics.
Do not leave doing good work if some one does not like it.
"Neki Kar Dariya Mein Daal"
Best wishes
dsr08

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks a lot everyone for their wishes and support.

As many members said, I always believe in helping others because it gives me satisfaction. As Qorax mentioned, we came to this forum when Rupesh, PMM and Leon were helping us like they are helping others now. I just want to share my information with others and even if I can make 1 family immigrate successfully with even 1 % of my contribution, then its all worth it.

Whenever I get time, I try and read more about the immigration process and information related to Canada as it helps me as well and same I would like to share with the people here.

Thanks again for your support. Always happy to share.

Rocky :D

Honolulu

Jan 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 25th 2009 ( at Sydney)
LANDED..........
December 29th
OK, I just gave you a "good"
You ROCK !!!!
Seriously I am grateful for the high activity, sincere research and helpful nature that your posts always convey.
Forget the negatives in life, its the positives that count :D

Doglover

Champion Member
Dec 1, 2009
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
@rocky

vaikh laa baai , tainu post likhan day 2 hr ch hee koi sajjan mera eak point ghaat kar giaa (pehlaan -41 c hun -42 nay), hahaha :p, but appan kithhay ruknaa, ohnaa nuu kumm karaan dioo, tusee apnaa karoo, 8)
remember if in this forum some people keep on decresing ratings of other members but there are more who love to give + rating to some one who do good job. Just look u have much more positive than negtive, so dont worry, SACH HAMESHAA JITDAA 8)

u rock buddy

BZ Mom

Mar 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/10/2008
Nomination.....
06/01/2009
AOR Received.
19/08/2009
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Done....
28/12/2009
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
01/03/2010
VISA ISSUED...
20/04/2010
LANDED..........
27/11/2010
For me, you guys are great! Don't let those negative ratings put you down. I myself, got a negative rating at the time when I am just asking questions, not even replying to posts yet.....

We need your insights and advise here............

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rocky, Qurox et al please please ignore the so called -ive ratings..... we know what you guys really been doing thankless job for us and I am sure most of the member in this forum will agree as whenever you launch any thread lots of appreciation soon follows through so please don't care for the hidden demoralizers if any...

I think this is supposed to be an open platform to express our views so rating also should go open..... why from the back door??? We can criticize or disagree any opinion openly if we don't like but why this dirty game behind the scene?

Lets raise our voice in favour of Qurox, Rocky, PMM et al.... Pl don't count on these intentional negative approaches.... just think on most of us are with you and just rely on our positive expectation from you to keep going.... Pl don't think of leaving us dull and captain less in this forum....... I like to put 1000000 +ve rating for them as open referendum but will not accept putting anything turning the lights off.....

This is not a political game or none seeking votes for to be future immigration consultant as a competition i guess ..... so why the negative ratings count for?

Ahmad06

Star Member
Mar 31, 2010
Hey!!!!!!!!!!!! u guys,do not behave this way,u people are great keep up the good work please we need u all here regularly...its a nice forum i joined a month ago i feel part of a family really..please.......

maran1976

Feb 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 April 2010
AOR Received.
26 Nov 2010 (2nd Aor Date)
Med's Request
28-02-2013
Med's Done....
6th March 2013
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
Recvd by CHC Mar 13th
why should we have negative rating system here ? would just adding a rep or positive points be enough, like most forums !

if someone has helped , give them a +1 , else no rating !
if someone has annoyed, inbreach of forum rules, report to mods.

there is no need for negative rating here.

there are very few selfless people left out on this earth and rocky is one of them !
3 cheers to rocky ! hip hip hurray ! hip hip hurray ! hip hip hurray !

maverick_stallion

Feb 18, 2010
dear rocky, quorax and other senior members,

thanx to your constant updation, research and knowledge and indepth detailing has given such a great hope to all guys in this forum pl remember UMEED PEY DUNIYA KAYAM HAI... keep up your good and self less work without worring about the ratings....you all guys ROCK...god bless you.

meanne

Mar 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2010
Doc's Request.
09-06-2010
AOR Received.
10-08-2010
File Transfer...
15-06-2010
Med's Request
11-10-2012
Med's Done....
31-10-2012
Interview........
00-00-0000
Passport Req..
22-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2013
LANDED..........
July 2013
rocky272727 said:
Hi,

Just amazed to look at the ratings which is there for my profile...everyday I log in and I see -1 rating added. Wow, don't worry your efforts wont stop me from helping people and neither these ratings affect me.

Was just amazed that why people hate me or my post.

Anyways. Carry on.

Rocky

Just ignore those who people who like to put negative ratings. Maybe they just want attention lol. Please continue to help other people like me.

nicholas30

Champion Member
Nov 4, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Firstly whose idea was this to start with the ratings????? initially there was nothing like this. What is the benefit from these ratings????????

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks a lot everyone again for your support. I will always be here, sharing more and more information about Canada, Immigration and other related information.

Cheers

Rocky