Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
my medical still not showed passed on my Gckey.. did upfront medical last December 20, 2019.. Lodged Sds Family application August 3 with AIP

I’m afraid that they will request another medical..

What if they will not require for another medical and received our visa approval, do we need to redo our medical if we plan to travel on December 30 or first week of January considering our medical ismore than 1 year.. is it required in point of entry to have a 1 year valid medical?
Medical validity is only required for visa purposes and not for landing in Canada. It doesn't matter if your Medical is expired when you land.

Reactions: P@1n and jbdot0941

Nit123

Sep 2, 2020
Medical validity is only required for visa purposes and not for landing in Canada. It doesn't matter if your Medical is expired when you land
Medical validity is only required for visa purposes and not for landing in Canada. It doesn't matter if your Medical is expired when you land.
I logged my file on March 31 complete one.Got Aip on aug 14.start studing online.ask to take medical again on Nov 6 and done medicals on Nov 9 and got updated on Nov 11.still no updates when can I expect one.

Siddharthjh

Star Member
Sep 3, 2020
Got the reply today for the webform raised. Same template as what everyone are receiving.

Below:
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

Furthermore, please note that there are two ways you can check your application status online. You can verify the status of your application:

• Submitted by mail (if it was not linkedto an online account):
  • Submitted online orsubmitted by mail and linked to an online account:
We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

raunakkher

Dec 5, 2020
Hello Everyone,

From my personal experience, I do not think raising a webform results in a faster response. Send in a Webform only if absolutely necessary. I had sent three webforms in total during the course of eight months while my Study Permit Application was in process. My Application got approved just shy of a week as per the processing time mentioned for the specific application and region.

Just be a little patient and it will all workout for the best.