+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RAD, Appeal timeline

Latin40

Dec 6, 2018
Hi soon2bcanadian8, I read that you already met cbsa. I received already the letter to talk with them. I presented H&C, but I dont have the time require to fill prra, so I dont know what to do.
Do you present deferral? Do you avoid removal?
Please give me your advise. Thanks.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi soon2bcanadian8, I read that you already met cbsa. I received already the letter to talk with them. I presented H&C, but I dont have the time require to fill prra, so I dont know what to do.
Do you present deferral? Do you avoid removal?
Please give me your advise. Thanks.
So you were denied RAD? Catching up based on your previous posts.

mrs waseem

Star Member
Dec 13, 2009
I read all this discussion and making me scared.
I sent my application for judicial review (after refusal in refugee hearing November 20)I didn't get appeal option I have only option to proceed with judicial review.
Can u guide me how much time it take?
Wht about my deportation order?
As I submitted my application so deportation order on hold right?

Jok Sue

Star Member
Nov 2, 2020
I read all this discussion and making me scared.
I sent my application for judicial review (after refusal in refugee hearing November 20)I didn't get appeal option I have only option to proceed with judicial review.
Can u guide me how much time it take?
Wht about my deportation order?
As I submitted my application so deportation order on hold right?
Did you manage to find a lawyer to file your JR? What is the approx. fees for the JR case?

mrs waseem

Star Member
Dec 13, 2009
Did you manage to find a lawyer to file your JR? What is the approx. fees for the JR case?
Yes I filed my judicial review.
It's really expensive I asked for legal aid from caseworker but according to her in Ontario works legal aid not provided.
Well my lawyer asked me to submit fees .

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
It's really expensive I asked for legal aid from caseworker but according to her in Ontario works legal aid not provided.
Would really encourage you to start working. Being on welfare hurts your case and any future cases..

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Ontario Works will not give you money to pay your lawyer.

You can, however, try contacting a Legal Aid Clinic to see if they are able to assist you. I believe I gave you this link previously but don't know if you've had a chance to contact them: https://www.mississaugalegalclinic.ca/ This is separate from Ontario Works. You need to contact them directly.

mrs waseem

Star Member
Dec 13, 2009
Ontario Works will not give you money to pay your lawyer.

You can, however, try contacting a Legal Aid Clinic to see if they are able to assist you. I believe I gave you this link previously but don't know if you've had a chance to contact them: https://www.mississaugalegalclinic.ca/ This is separate from Ontario Works. You need to contact them directly.
Thanks alot I will surely contact Above. Will update you .

Reactions: scylla