+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RAD Appeal allowed and referred back to RPD

zak86

Nov 13, 2019
Hi! Sorry, I haven’t been on this forum for some time. I got a negative decision in March 2022 after my hearing in January 2022. The member made so many mistakes and did not explain his decision properly so we were allowed to appeal to the RAD right away. And finally, after a very stressful, long and frustrating ride, the RAD dismissed the decision of the RPD and allowed our appeal so we got accepted. We got the positive decision in August 2022 after we made our appeal in April. RPD and RAD cases are being processed very quickly compared to the previous years so hopefully you get your positive decisions soon!:)
Timeline
February & March 2019: three long hearings
July 2019: Negative decision
August 2019: Appeal to the RAD
October 2020: Appeal allowed and referred back to the RPD
January 2022: New RPD Hearing
March 2022: Negative Decision
April 2022: Appeal to the RAD once again
August 2022: Positive decision from RAD
So glad for you finally a significant relief my appeal was Referred back too but now the case has been transferred to another region for a hearing is it normal?

ze331

Dec 24, 2021
So glad for you finally a significant relief my appeal was Referred back too but now the case has been transferred to another region for a hearing is it normal?
I don’t think that your case being transferred to another region will make any difference but the fact that your appeal was allowed by the RAD is good news. Read all the reasons why your appeal was allowed and gather more evidence and more research on those reasons for the hearing so that your case becomes stronger.