+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RAD Appeal allowed and referred back to RPD

ze331

Dec 24, 2021
Hi, I wanted to make this thread to see how these types of cases usually go because I haven’t found much on this forum. Please share your experiences and outcomes if something like this has happened to you.
It’s a good sign if the RAD accepts your appeal and refers it back to RPD but I’m not sure if the RPD will change its decision because of this. I know it depends on the case and the member but how likely is it that the RPD will change its decision after a successful appeal by the RAD?
Thanks

ze331

Dec 24, 2021
Are you waiting for New hearing schedule at RPD?
I have also file at RAD they asked me IFA submission did they ask you about it?
No, my hearing is next week and I don’t believe there were any issues about IFA. We had issues about credibility though. Are you waiting for a decision from the RAD? I hope everything goes well for you!

CanadaLandy

Star Member
Jan 8, 2022
No, my hearing is next week and I don’t believe there were any issues about IFA. We had issues about credibility though. Are you waiting for a decision from the RAD? I hope everything goes well for you!
But you are waiting for second hearing from RPD since October 2020 is that correct?
Yes I am waiting for my appeal decision
I hope everything goes well for you too

ze331

Dec 24, 2021
But you are waiting for second hearing from RPD since October 2020 is that correct?
Yes I am waiting for my appeal decision
I hope everything goes well for you too
Thank you and yes, that’s correct. I have my second hearing in a few days and I hope for the best

ze331

Dec 24, 2021
Hi @CanadaLandy, finished my hearing today and it was not as bad as I expected but the member was quite strict. I’m waiting for my NOD now and I hope it’s positive. How is it going for you? Any news from the RAD?

CanadaLandy

Star Member
Jan 8, 2022
Hi @CanadaLandy, finished my hearing today and it was not as bad as I expected but the member was quite strict. I’m waiting for my NOD now and I hope it’s positive. How is it going for you? Any news from the RAD?
Hi ze331 mostly the member of board if says will get decision in 2 weeks means positive what about your lawyer’s submission at the end of hearing
Iam still waiting for my RAD decision
I hope we get POSITIVE answer soon!

ze331

Dec 24, 2021
Hi ze331 mostly the member of board if says will get decision in 2 weeks means positive what about your lawyer’s submission at the end of hearing
Iam still waiting for my RAD decision
I hope we get POSITIVE answer soon!
Lawyer‘s submission was long and she addressed and argued issues such as credibility and IFA. All we can do now is wait and hope. When did you appeal? I waited over a year for the appeal decision but I hope yours comes quicker. Waiting for a decision is so stressful. Just remember to take care of yourself and always look on the positive side.

CanadaLandy

Star Member
Jan 8, 2022
Lawyer‘s submission was long and she addressed and argued issues such as credibility and IFA. All we can do now is wait and hope. When did you appeal? I waited over a year for the appeal decision but I hope yours comes quicker. Waiting for a decision is so stressful. Just remember to take care of yourself and always look on the positive side.
I filed appeal last year

zak86

Nov 13, 2019
did you get your positive decision now?