+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RAD Appeal 2022

zak86

Nov 13, 2019
Making this thread for RAD appeals 2022 timeline sharing purposes as per law it states 90 Days but in reality not sure if anyone receives a decision within the time frame. Is anyone waiting for the RAD Appeal decision in 2022 what is your timeline?

P.s anyone appeal allowed if the case was dismissed on Credibility? and what are the chances to win on credibility I noticed a few members posted like the case was dismissed on credibility but RAD asked about IFA.

ArzeenYy

Star Member
Mar 2, 2022
Making this thread for RAD appeals 2022 timeline sharing purposes as per law it states 90 Days but in reality not sure if anyone receives a decision within the time frame. Is anyone waiting for the RAD Appeal decision in 2022 what is your timeline?

P.s anyone appeal allowed if the case was dismissed on Credibility? and what are the chances to win on credibility I noticed a few members posted like the case was dismissed on credibility but RAD asked about IFA.
What about your case?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017

It is extremely dependent on circumstances. Your lawyer should be able to provide more information on similar cases and their outcomes. Believe RAD is 6-12 months these days.

zak86

Nov 13, 2019
It is extremely dependent on circumstances. Your lawyer should be able to provide more information on similar cases and their outcomes. Believe RAD is 6-12 months these days.
I asked my lawyer he was like past cases took 4 to 5 months so wait until summer end or can come early but nobody can force rad to make a decision so you have to wait.

zak86

Nov 13, 2019
Nothing yet. My lawyer perfected and submitted the appeal on April 8, 2022. I heard it's taking long nowadays to receive RAD decision. Are you waiting too?
After how many days your Lawyer perfected the appeal? my lawyer took 2 months to submit it in April your Decision was based on IFA only?

Jicmaro

Jan 17, 2022
After how many days your Lawyer perfected the appeal? my lawyer took 2 months to submit it in April your Decision was based on IFA only?
Feb 14, RPD decision
March 8, notice of appeal
April 8, RAD appeal submission. No, it was based on Credibility

zak86

Nov 13, 2019
Feb 14, RPD decision
March 8, notice of appeal
April 8, RAD appeal submission. No, it was based on Credibility
Ohh mine too credibility and IFA but credibility is based on a few other things hope for the best for you and for myself too :) keep posted

ArzeenYy

Star Member
Mar 2, 2022
No you’re incorrect my appeal took only 3 months to get decision