+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Racism in Canada.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AbuMalik

Star Member
Dec 11, 2008
adnan_hsn

I lost a family member in one of those attacks .. No one could understand the pain better than me ..

Its easy to say in generic .. but those who got hurt knows it..

It was not my intention to hurt the original question raised by that gentleman from pakistan. I guess I shouldn't have commented that way.. My apologies if I hurt someone's sentiments..

You do get scared sometimes !!!

adnan_hsn said:
Wow,thats pretty insenstive considering that persons trained in Pakistan just recently massacred innocent people in Bombay. Some Pakistanis might be offended at your message (even if you might be a Pakistani).
Your sense of humour need some improvements made my friend. By this joke I was trying to make a point and I'm sure intelligent people got it.
[/quote]

ghiaskhan

Abu Malik, terrorists belong to no country or community.They have no religion or association with humanity. They may be terrorist from India, killing muslims in Ahmaed abad and Kashmire, they may be from Pakistan killing Pakistanis In islamabad, Karachi , Lahore or Peshawar. American terrorists klliing Americans in USA.

They and their acts are evil and cannot be appreciated by any one arround the world.Lets recognise them as Terrorist only and not as Indian ,Pakistani , Israeli or Arab or muslim,hindu, jew or christian terrorist

ghiaskhan

Terrorists killed Ghandi, Indra Ghandi and her son in India, Liaquat Ali Khan & Be Nazeeer in Pakistan, King Faisal in Saudi arabia ,An Israeli primer in Israel, J f kenady and Martin Luther king in USA,

Assessination of many leaders including Moemer Ghadafi of Libya was planned by the terrorists, which passports were held by them is yet not known?

ghiaskhan

rupeshhari, thanks for adding something new to my knowledge.Is this a law passed by the Indian legislature? I wish even the Term "Terrorist" is also made clear. So far it is used for all those who disagree with one another. Innosent protestors, freedom fighters in Kashmire & occupied Palistine and all those who make hou & cry for recognetion of their legitmate rights are also termed as Terrorist. Ghandi jee, Nelson Mendela & Yaser Arafat were also once known as "Terrorist"

Status
Not open for further replies.