+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RABAT VISA OFFICE NEGLIGENCE

salma2013

Jul 16, 2013
I have a long story to tell but I will try to make it short. It has been 5 yrs and 1/5 since I got married in Morocco (2008) and had done everything right but my husband got refused in late 2008. I appeal immigration decision in 2009 and won after many court appearances in 2012 due to the good faith of my marriage and we were expecting a baby. We thought this was the final step of the sponsorship and that we would be together soon but no, it was just the beginning of what I like to call a NIGHTMARE. The judge here in Canada said in his final decision to the visa office to finalize the process for the visa in order for my husband to be here with me and our baby but no, we send in new application with medicals and all and for some reason the VO keep losing our documents, my husband pictures 2x, medical reports and my lawyer and I email them but no answers and they have neglected our file since the beginning.
My husband keeps getting strange calls from VO, asking him for his medicals. This is the 3rd time he will get them done and still no visa.
I don't know what else they want, perhaps they want money??! I don't know who is working there anymore as they don't reply to my emails or my lawyers and they don't even follow PROPER PROCEDURES to communicate with my husband. He only gets some call from strangers who shuffle papers when they call asking for stupid things without sending us a written notice or email.

The administration there is a disaster and they don't care about those who are suffering and doing everything right to be together.

HAS ANYBODY HERE EXPERIENCE THIS FROM RABAT VISA OFFICE??? WHY?? WHY ARE THEY DOING THIS TO US, our baby is 1 yr old already and has not met his daddy in person due to all this delay and negligence?? Is it a crime to find your love overseas and plan ur future and form a family in the right way??

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Try the Morocco thread:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/sponsoring-husband-from-morocco-t4646.6000.html

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Also the appeals thread:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/all-spouse-appeal-cases-come-here-and-join-us-plz-t87619.1305.html

Habibti

Apr 4, 2011
Vancouver, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2011
File Transfer...
31-03-2011
Med's Done....
10-01-2011 / 06-09-2012
Interview........
12-09-2011 / Denied 4-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
January 9, 2013
LANDED..........
January 18, 2013 in Montreal
salma2013 said:
I have a long story to tell but I will try to make it short. It has been 5 yrs and 1/5 since I got married in Morocco (2008) and had done everything right but my husband got refused in late 2008. I appeal immigration decision in 2009 and won after many court appearances in 2012 due to the good faith of my marriage and we were expecting a baby. We thought this was the final step of the sponsorship and that we would be together soon but no, it was just the beginning of what I like to call a NIGHTMARE. The judge here in Canada said in his final decision to the visa office to finalize the process for the visa in order for my husband to be here with me and our baby but no, we send in new application with medicals and all and for some reason the VO keep losing our documents, my husband pictures 2x, medical reports and my lawyer and I email them but no answers and they have neglected our file since the beginning.
My husband keeps getting strange calls from VO, asking him for his medicals. This is the 3rd time he will get them done and still no visa.
I don't know what else they want, perhaps they want money??! I don't know who is working there anymore as they don't reply to my emails or my lawyers and they don't even follow PROPER PROCEDURES to communicate with my husband. He only gets some call from strangers who shuffle papers when they call asking for stupid things without sending us a written notice or email.

The administration there is a disaster and they don't care about those who are suffering and doing everything right to be together.

HAS ANYBODY HERE EXPERIENCE THIS FROM RABAT VISA OFFICE??? WHY?? WHY ARE THEY DOING THIS TO US, our baby is 1 yr old already and has not met his daddy in person due to all this delay and negligence?? Is it a crime to find your love overseas and plan ur future and form a family in the right way??
Oh yes! My husband (from Morocco) and I were victims of their negligences!

gladiateur19

Aug 30, 2009
get your lawyer to contact your MP,defend your rights,that's not good at all,i really feel bad for what you are going through...i think it's time to yell and just like i said get your MP to contact them,he is the only one who is able to put pressure on them.
are you Moroccan too?i see your name is arabic?

frege

Jun 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2012
AOR Received.
none
File Transfer...
01-08-2012
Med's Done....
02-12-2011
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
28-11-2012 (copy only)
VISA ISSUED...
05-12-2012
LANDED..........
15-12-2012
From what you've said, it would seem the visa office might be acting in bad faith.

In this situation, make sure that all future communication and submissions are done through your lawyer. If you continue to have problems, you may be able to apply to a court for a writ of mandamus.

When lawyers say they have sent documents, they have extremely high credibility as witnesses. It's not the same as if you sent them. So if you need to go to court to force CIC to act, you'll be able to have the lawyer testify.

I think it's important to get your lawyer on things immediately so the visa office can't claim that you've missed any deadlines.