+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quick Question Please

milla

May 14, 2008
Hi all, I am mid-application and have started compiling a list of places/events that me & my common-law (who is sponsoring me) have been, can i list them even if i do not have photographic evidence to prove it. My partner & i have have been together almost seven years but have very few(if any) photo's from the first 2 or 3 years..any advice greatly appreciated. also what format did you use?

Thank you

LCS

May 5, 2005
I was told by my lawyer to write your information in story form beginning with how you met and tell about all those things you did and places you went together. Write it using "we" for everything that you can, to show unity and how it's your life story together, not describing what 'he' did... and 'she' did... seperately. Include anything that demonstrates your ongoing involved and committed life together- purchases together, financial involvement etc.
Pictures are worth a thousand words as they say, but if you don't have early photos, just say so and then include lots of detail and people's names that were present for some early gatherings and events, that are still in your life that demonstrates early and ongoing continuity as a couple with your associations with other people. Include those later photos as the timeline went on and you did have photos.