Quick question about Work Experience documents

TLOU

Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2017
I am about to complete my OINP application, for the work experience documents, I am only submitting my 2 reference letters with details as per OINP requirements. Is that enough? Has anyone managed to get a nomination with just reference letters with no additional question asked??

*I am probably worrying too much but this whole thing is turning me into a freak :p

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
TLOU said:
I am about to complete my OINP application, for the work experience documents, I am only submitting my 2 reference letters with details as per OINP requirements. Is that enough? Has anyone managed to get a nomination with just reference letters with no additional question asked??

*I am probably worrying too much but this whole thing is turning me into a freak :p
What do you mean just 2 reference letters, i assuming you are attaching the other set of documents as required by the Application Form/Guide.

Also if those 2 letters are sufficient to cover the minimum required experience in the last 5 years in an NOC 0/A/B category, then those 2 letters should be fine to cover the work experience part.

TLOU

Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2017
CanadaWeCome said:
What do you mean just 2 reference letters, i assuming you are attaching the other set of documents as required by the Application Form/Guide.

Also if those 2 letters are sufficient to cover the minimum required experience in the last 5 years in an NOC 0/A/B category, then those 2 letters should be fine to cover the work experience part.
I am only attaching 2 reference letters for the work experience. I do have other documents attached as well...