+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

quick question about fees!

mrs.sweden

Star Member
Oct 15, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So Im about to pay my fees today. Ive asked this question before but I didnt get an answer, maybe someone can help!

Im gonna be paying by using my mastercard, but it says my last name I had before I took my husbands last name. Will the wrong name end up on the reciept now? How I fill it out the correct on the receipt? :)

Graihn

Jul 15, 2013
Kitchener-Waterloo
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 22 2014
File Transfer...
Feb 22 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 1 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 12 2014
mrs.sweden said:
So Im about to pay my fees today. Ive asked this question before but I didnt get an answer, maybe someone can help!

Im gonna be paying by using my mastercard, but it says my last name I had before I took my husbands last name. Will the wrong name end up on the reciept now? How I fill it out the correct on the receipt? :)
It doesn't matter WHO pays the fees, your neighbour could do it, only that they are paid. The name you put down for the card used is only for reimbursement purposes if applicable.

mrs.sweden

Star Member
Oct 15, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Graihn said:
It doesn't matter WHO pays the fees, your neighbour could do it, only that they are paid. The name you put down for the card used is only for reimbursement purposes if applicable.

okay thank you! / Tack! :)