+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quick PoF question

bairn7

Feb 27, 2015
Hi all

Just a quick question re proof of funds. I understand that you need to have 6 months evidence of balance at the time of ITA but my questions are as follows:

1. If I receive ITA and I only have 5 months sufficient balance. Given that I have 60 days to respond to ITA is that time allowed to be used for PoF? i.e. do I need 6 months evidence at the time of receiving ITA or at the time of responding to ITA?

2. To all months have to meet the minimum required level? Eg if my first month was just short of the required minimum but all months were over the minimum (and increasing each month) would this be accepted or do I have to wait until all months are over the minimum?

I'm at 448 so simply waiting on my PoF months to apply!

thanks

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1 - At the time of submitting your e-APR. Also, you are given 90 days to submit it not 60.

2 - That's fine.

bairn7

Feb 27, 2015
Thanks as always Delpiero. Sorry, one quick further question. If I borrowed the required amount so that it is sitting in my account for the required 6 months, the loan is not linked to my bank so doesn't show on any report from the bank and it is paid off in full by the end of the six months, is there any way this would be a problem? The large deposit will be shown in my month 7 statement so not in the 6 months of statements that I would submit if required.

I'm not trying to cheat the system, I will have the required funds after 6 months, however I just want to have the required amount in my bank account for the full 6 months untouched.

Thoughts?