+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Questopn about EOI

Naureen14

Jun 16, 2015
Hi,
Is there minimum score required to submit your EOI . I got 343 score but unable to submit it.
Can some1 help ....

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Naureen14 said:
Hi,
Is there minimum score required to submit your EOI . I got 343 score but unable to submit it.
Can some1 help ....
Naureen14,

Can you please elaborate more. Where exactly are you trying to submit your EOI and where is it not allowing ?

Naureen14

Jun 16, 2015
Hi,
i have been here for 7 years now citizen trying to fill application of nominee program Manitoba for my brother.
I am trying to submit it under Manitoba skilled worker overseas. it says submit your Expression of interest, i created login and clicked on MPNP online ans started to fill my profile.
Under Review and Submit it says:
ALL information has been entered correctly. i Got my Ranking results as well 343
But it says unable to submit i dont have sufficient points.

So my question is that is that a technical problem or there is a minimum score requirement to submit EOI.
Hope that helps....

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Naureen14 said:
Hi,
i have been here for 7 years now citizen trying to fill application of nominee program Manitoba for my brother.
I am trying to submit it under Manitoba skilled worker overseas. it says submit your Expression of interest, i created login and clicked on MPNP online ans started to fill my profile.
Under Review and Submit it says:
ALL information has been entered correctly. i Got my Ranking results as well 343
But it says unable to submit i dont have sufficient points.

So my question is that is that a technical problem or there is a minimum score requirement to submit EOI.
Hope that helps....
Please post your question in the Manitoba PNP thread and you might be able to get a faster reply. Link of the same:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/mpnp-eoisw-expression-of-interest-skilled-workers-1st-batch-2015-t282026.0.html