yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
Hi all,

After a very long wait for my invite , I am currently arranging my documents and shall submit my eAPR next week. However, I had few questions that I had before I make this step:

1- to prove my employment experience and after speaking with HR manager, he said he can only provide me with salary certificate which include my name , nationality, passport number and month salary and start date of employment. Additionally, I already have two other documents , one is the job description which list all of my job duties and working hours. The other document is a system generated report which list down my job title history as well as general information about me including my annual salary and all job titles I had. both of these additional documents are stamped and signed by the appropriate HR personals. Do you guys think this is enough of a proof for IRCC to accept my application?

2- As for proof of financial means, once again am limited to only a bank statement. as my bank follows the new smart banking trends, they only provide a standard bank statement which is stamped and include my transactions history for six months. I do however transfer my salary to a different account and I dont plan to get statement for that one since I dont keep any cash as I pay my credit cards and transfer the remainder to my saving account. In order to also proof my credit situation, I have reached for a local credit agency where I live and got a credit report which list my credit history since 2009, their statement is electronic with no stamp nor signature. Based on these facts, is it possible that they accept my documents ?

Thanks guys, I look forward for your advise.

Regards,,,

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
Hi all,

After a very long wait for my invite , I am currently arranging my documents and shall submit my eAPR next week. However, I had few questions that I had before I make this step:

1- to prove my employment experience and after speaking with HR manager, he said he can only provide me with salary certificate which include my name , nationality, passport number and month salary and start date of employment. Additionally, I already have two other documents , one is the job description which list all of my job duties and working hours. The other document is a system generated report which list down my job title history as well as general information about me including my annual salary and all job titles I had. both of these additional documents are stamped and signed by the appropriate HR personals. Do you guys think this is enough of a proof for IRCC to accept my application?

2- As for proof of financial means, once again am limited to only a bank statement. as my bank follows the new smart banking trends, they only provide a standard bank statement which is stamped and include my transactions history for six months. I do however transfer my salary to a different account and I dont plan to get statement for that one since I dont keep any cash as I pay my credit cards and transfer the remainder to my saving account. In order to also proof my credit situation, I have reached for a local credit agency where I live and got a credit report which list my credit history since 2009, their statement is electronic with no stamp nor signature. Based on these facts, is it possible that they accept my documents ?

Thanks guys, I look forward for your advise.

Regards,,,
1- That's great to have those additional documents stamped by company. Just add an explanation at the beginning of the PDF to give a clearer image of why exactly you couldn't get one single document with all the info in it.
2-You don't need to show your entire credit history! You only need loan proof/explanation if it's linked to the funds you're using, like if you have a home or car loan paid from the account you're using for POF. If you have no debt, no need to show previous debts.
If you're using you're savings account for POF, then only provide statements for that account. Mention in LOE that you couldn't get all the info required.

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
1- That's great to have those additional documents stamped by company. Just add an explanation at the beginning of the PDF to give a clearer image of why exactly you couldn't get one single document with all the info in it.
2-You don't need to show your entire credit history! You only need loan proof/explanation if it's linked to the funds you're using, like if you have a home or car loan paid from the account you're using for POF. If you have no debt, no need to show previous debts.
If you're using you're savings account for POF, then only provide statements for that account. Mention in LOE that you couldn't get all the info required.
As for POF , do you think only a stamped account statement would it for them ? They seem to be strict with others.
Am trying once again with the bank to see if they can provide me something similar to IRCC requirement.

As an added bonus , I submitted a credit report on all my debt that should give them a clear picture of my debt situation.

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
As for POF , do you think only a stamped account statement would it for them ? They seem to be strict with others.
Am trying once again with the bank to see if they can provide me something similar to IRCC requirement.

As an added bonus , I submitted a credit report on all my debt that should give them a clear picture of my debt situation.
Yes bank statements should ideally be stamped by the bank itself.

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
Am only worried since this statement doesn't cover all of their requirements.

I really hope whoever opens my file might be linent toward it