+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Questions related to Bidge Open Work Permit (BOWP)

kagopala

Star Member
Sep 24, 2014
Hi,

I have few questions related to whether i am eligible to apply for BOWP or not. Please suggest.

I am not sure whether i will receive AOR becos, my wife's medicals are partly done except the x-rays on hold for her pregnancy until due date Nov 2017.
My Employer specific work permit expires in 1st June 2017..
Any inputs on my case is really appreciated.

Q1: is the Eapplication number(E000XXXXX) is good enough for submitting the BOWP ? This confirmation letter , i got it on the next day after submitting all the required documents stating:

This letter confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada was received by Immigration,
Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) through your account on .
We created a file for your application. The application number is located in the upper right-hand corner of this
letter. You must quote this application number each time you contact us.

Bridging open work permit
If you are currently working in Canada on a work permit that is about to expire, and you meet all other
requirements, you may use this letter to apply for a bridging open work permit.

Q2:What will be my R10 completeness check status , since my wife x-rays are not done due to her pregnancy. We have included the doctor supporting letter and the explanation letter. will this help?

Q3: If i apply BOWP ? will the application stays on HOLD until my wife's pregnancy is done? or will it get rejected?

any ideas / suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Kagopala