Nomination.....
17/09/15
AOR Received.
06/10/15
Med's Done....
29/06/15
LANDED..........
Inland
Do we have to provide reference letter(s) for only experience(s) / job(s) we claimed on EE profile or all experienced we have in the last 10 years regardless we got point through them or not?

In my profile I only declared my current job as others either ineligible (NOC/ internship/ before PGWP) or I can not get proper reference letters.

Your help is much appreciated :)

asdf-1234+

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
r1987 said:
Do we have to provide reference letter(s) for only experience(s) / job(s) we claimed on EE profile or all experienced we have in the last 10 years regardless we got point through them or not?

In my profile I only declared my current job as others either ineligible (NOC/ internship/ before PGWP) or I can not get proper reference letters.

Just for the jobs you have listed

r1987

Star Member
Feb 28, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/10/15
Nomination.....
17/09/15
AOR Received.
06/10/15
Med's Done....
29/06/15
LANDED..........
Inland
Cool, Thank you.

asdf-1234+ is it 100% confirmed info?

ayamach

Star Member
Apr 11, 2015
Hello all,

I have a question regarding the experience at home: I've completed 13 months of experience (july to july), but during two of theses months (september and may), I could only work half-time, cause I had to take some courses on the side. That being said the total of hours is still above 1560 and during all that time, I did the same occupation for the same employer.

So does that still count as one year?

Thx

naija-kanadian

Star Member
Apr 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-02-2016
Doc's Request.
30-11-2016
Nomination.....
15-12-2016
AOR Received.
10-02-2017
Med's Done....
06-02-2017
ayamach said:
Hello all,

I have a question regarding the experience at home: I've completed 13 months of experience (july to july), but during two of theses months (september and may), I could only work half-time, cause I had to take some courses on the side. That being said the total of hours is still above 1560 and during all that time, I did the same occupation for the same employer.

Thx
Yes

Jaxon911

Champion Member
Jun 18, 2014
London, UK
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
PR App 2014-06-23 & Citizenship App Filed in Aug 2022
ayamach said:
Hello all,

Thx
In very simple terms, CIC cares what's written on experience letter. If your employer writes full-time then it's valid in full. If it's part-time as per exp letter then total hours of experience must add up to 1560!

Jaxon911

Champion Member
Jun 18, 2014
London, UK
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
r1987 said:

You should provide letters for all work exp and explain CIC if one or more letter is missing. Extra letters don't really matter towards your points so it's fine if those additional letters don't have correct format, but not supplying documents or not explaining why they're missing could raise questions which might encourage CIC to ask you to show up for an interview for which CIC could ask them at a later stage to verify your background.

Not having something for a valid reason isn't a problem but hiding something can be a problem.

ayamach

Star Member
Apr 11, 2015
Jaxon911 said:
In very simple terms, CIC cares what's written on experience letter. If your employer writes full-time then it's valid in full. If it's part-time as per exp letter then total hours of experience must add up to 1560!
OK thank you! so you do NOT have to submit as well the pay stubs? I mean I could only show them those where I was actually in full-time, no ?

Jaxon911

Champion Member
Jun 18, 2014
London, UK
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
ayamach said:
OK thank you! so you do NOT have to submit as well the pay stubs? I mean I could only show them those where I was actually in full-time, no ?
You can submit last 3 pay stubs only, don't need to submit all of them. Of course you shouldn't be lying in any way, i.e. if they call your employer, they should agree with everything that is written on the letter!