+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Questions regarding visa and immigration lawyers


Star Member
Dec 24, 2012
increasing your probability of being issued student visas. We could open one file for $1,500
I have a question
How immigration lawyer Apply for a student visa on my behalf
Does this mean that the immigration lawyer can apply and get a visa study on behalf me from Canada
And then send the papers to me in my country
and All I'll do is just send the required documents to him?
I hope someone can explain this point to me
Especially this is my first attempt