+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Questions regarding the Education Section of Express Entry Profile

mafer14

May 26, 2016
Hi-
I just recently submitted my express entry profile. I have a couple of questions regarding the Education Section.

I currently have a Bachelor's Degree (4 years) in Canada and my International Baccalaureate High school Diploma.

I am currently enrolled in a Human Resources Management Certificate at Simon Fraser University, but I haven't finished the certificate quite yet. I will be done with courses + completed the certificate by December 2016. I am wondering if I should still add this education to my profile even if it is not yet completed?

Also.. Would you recommend getting an Education Assessment for my High School diploma? Or should I be ok with my Bachelor's Degree that is Canadian?

Any advice appreciated.

kirtivsingh

Dec 13, 2011
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-02-2016
Med's Done....
12-02-2016
Passport Req..
03-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
LANDED..........
21-08-2016
mafer14 said:
Hi-
I just recently submitted my express entry profile. I have a couple of questions regarding the Education Section.

I currently have a Bachelor's Degree (4 years) in Canada and my International Baccalaureate High school Diploma.

I am currently enrolled in a Human Resources Management Certificate at Simon Fraser University, but I haven't finished the certificate quite yet. I will be done with courses + completed the certificate by December 2016. I am wondering if I should still add this education to my profile even if it is not yet completed?

Also.. Would you recommend getting an Education Assessment for my High School diploma? Or should I be ok with my Bachelor's Degree that is Canadian?

Any advice appreciated.
You dont need High school evaluated.
Backelors will be enough. you will have to put teh current certificate as their is a section for current work/student.
however you would not get points right now.

Andre_Smol

Dec 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
FSW Outland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Nomination.....
18-09-2015
AOR Received.
04-11-2015
Med's Done....
06-11-2015
Passport Req..
07-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2015
LANDED..........
17-02-2016
mafer14 said:
Hi-

Any advice appreciated.
Its not possible to get high school accredited. Only post secondary degrees can be assessed as far as I know.

You would have to go with the bachelors degree.