Nomination.....
15-12-2015
AOR Received.
23-12-2015
Med's Done....
22-12-2015
Passport Req..
07-12-2016
Recenlty,i received the request for submitting RCMP certificated criminal record for CIC. Two years ago,i was caught by police and went to the police station do the pictures and fingerprint, and i was released by police on that everning. The reason that I caught by police is on that day my girlfriend and I are having a quarrel, and then i left my girlfreind's place. Half hour later, a police office called me said that my girlfriend just called 911 saying i hurt her(i didn't hurt her that time), so the police officer asked me to go back to my girlfreind place, and they need to ask few questions. When i arrived police officer not even let me talk and put a handcuff on my hands and took me to the police station. After that, my girlfriend just releazied how serious the problem is. She called the police officer saying that actually I didn't hurt her and she was just so angery when I want to break with her...However, the officer told her that i still need to go to the court for the accusation. I hired a lawyer for myself and went to the court for me. On the final decision day, i went the court with my laywer and the judge sentenced that I was DISCHARGED. My lawyer told me that all the record will remove from my personal history.My girlfriend never present at the court even the police officer asked her to court for Hearing. Meanwhile, during the time when i was charged by court and I also was applying for my 3 years post graduation work permit. I think CIC notified i was charged and just issue me a one-month work permit. However, after I was discharged and i sent CIC the judgement letter with the explanation, and I received 3 years post graduation work permit in 2 weeks. I am not sure this time when i am applying the PR i will GET TROBLUE or not??? Please give some comments and suggestions. Thanks guys. :'( :'( :'( :'

varinder1717

Apr 18, 2015
Hi I was also charged for Fraud under $5000 so court gave me Conditional discharge with 1 year of probation, the probation period will be over on April 1st 2016. All my conditions has been fulfilled. I applied for my Express entry on January 29th 2016, still waiting for everything. I hope nothing goes wrong.

I was thinking when I get any additional document request from CIC then I am going to write a letter of explanation from a lawyer stating all the procedure alongwith that my period will be over on April 1st. If till that time the request doesnt come then on April 1st I am anyways going to get a letter from my probation officer that my conditions has been fulfilled.

I am very tensed about the same thing. Hope everything goes fine!!

Luckboy

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
22XX
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2015
Doc's Request.
14-01-2016(SCHEDULE 4),25-01-2016(RCMP)
Nomination.....
15-12-2015
AOR Received.
23-12-2015
Med's Done....
22-12-2015
Passport Req..
07-12-2016
varinder1717 said:
Hi I was also charged for Fraud under $5000 so court gave me Conditional discharge with 1 year of probation, the probation period will be over on April 1st 2016. All my conditions has been fulfilled. I applied for my Express entry on January 29th 2016, still waiting for everything. I hope nothing goes wrong.

I was thinking when I get any additional document request from CIC then I am going to write a letter of explanation from a lawyer stating all the procedure alongwith that my period will be over on April 1st. If till that time the request doesnt come then on April 1st I am anyways going to get a letter from my probation officer that my conditions has been fulfilled.

Hi,

Please go the local police stattion to do the fingerprint to get the RCMP record asap. The report will take up 2-3 weeks from Ottawa.

varinder1717

Apr 18, 2015
Hi i have been there i have a positive identification for fingerprints. It shows i have a record, which will take intotal of 3 years to get destroyed. But my probation period is getting over on April 1st, so i dont know what to do next..

torontorez

Aug 21, 2015
did u get your police certificate finally? I have been waiting for 140 days

My charges were withdraw too, but have a fingerprint record

Did you finally get your PR? Im so worried, please share your experience

Kenny123

Nov 8, 2016
torontorez said:
did u get your police certificate finally? I have been waiting for 140 days

My charges were withdraw too, but have a fingerprint record

Did you finally get your PR? Im so worried, please share your experience
Any update on your certificate ? Did you finally get it and did it outline your past charges ? In a similar situation. Thanks .

Oct 26, 2016
Luckboy said:
Recenlty,i received the request for submitting RCMP certificated criminal record for CIC. Two years ago,i was caught by police and went to the police station do the pictures and fingerprint, and i was released by police on that everning. The reason that I caught by police is on that day my girlfriend and I are having a quarrel, and then i left my girlfreind's place. Half hour later, a police office called me said that my girlfriend just called 911 saying i hurt her(i didn't hurt her that time), so the police officer asked me to go back to my girlfreind place, and they need to ask few questions. When i arrived police officer not even let me talk and put a handcuff on my hands and took me to the police station. After that, my girlfriend just releazied how serious the problem is. She called the police officer saying that actually I didn't hurt her and she was just so angery when I want to break with her...However, the officer told her that i still need to go to the court for the accusation. I hired a lawyer for myself and went to the court for me. On the final decision day, i went the court with my laywer and the judge sentenced that I was DISCHARGED. My lawyer told me that all the record will remove from my personal history.My girlfriend never present at the court even the police officer asked her to court for Hearing. Meanwhile, during the time when i was charged by court and I also was applying for my 3 years post graduation work permit. I think CIC notified i was charged and just issue me a one-month work permit. However, after I was discharged and i sent CIC the judgement letter with the explanation, and I received 3 years post graduation work permit in 2 weeks. I am not sure this time when i am applying the PR i will GET TROBLUE or not??? Please give some comments and suggestions. Thanks guys. :'( :'( :'( :'
I am also in similar situation like you,
I was arrested in 2013 and later I received caution letter saying charges were withdrawn.
later i applied pgwp, visa - i received them successfully.
Now i am very tensed as i dont know how it will affect my application.

When did you applied for PR ?

fyfy123

Apr 26, 2017

hi what happened in your case? please let me know

fyfy123

Apr 26, 2017
I am also in similar situation like you,
I was arrested in 2013 and later I received caution letter saying charges were withdrawn.
later i applied pgwp, visa - i received them successfully.
Now i am very tensed as i dont know how it will affect my application.

When did you applied for PR ?
hi please let me know if you applied for PR. what happened?

VISHAUL9408

Dec 13, 2017

Did you took a lawyer