+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Questions regarding Quebec immigration

Pinkish girl

Dec 3, 2017
Dear all . I have some questions regarding Quebec immigration and the express entry
Can I create a profile for Express entry and at the same time submit an application for Quebec skilled worker program without jeopardising any of them and if I do so can that be considered as a contradiction of interest
My second question is: can I submit an application for Quebec skilled worker without having the results of my French test yet and without submitting all the documents required for the application ?
My third question is : I was born in Jun, 1980 so if I apply for Quebec would they calculate my age in March,2019 as 39 years or 38 years ?
Appreciate your support

Reactions: Nanaksial

Onyeomanacanada

Jul 24, 2018
Category........
Dear all . I have some questions regarding Quebec immigration and the express entry
Can I create a profile for Express entry and at the same time submit an application for Quebec skilled worker program without jeopardising any of them and if I do so can that be considered as a contradiction of interest
My second question is: can I submit an application for Quebec skilled worker without having the results of my French test yet and without submitting all the documents required for the application ?
My third question is : I was born in Jun, 1980 so if I apply for Quebec would they calculate my age in March,2019 as 39 years or 38 years ?
Appreciate your support
You can create the profiles, but will have to cancel one when selected in another.
With the recent Quebec's selection factors, having a language test result is very important.