+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

questions regarding PNP for student!! help needed!! any suggestions welcome!!

star09

Aug 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
1st January2013
Passport Req..
16th March2014
VISA ISSUED...
27th April2014
LANDED..........
30th May2014
My Question is as follows:
I have a permanent residency thru AINP, and want to help my brother migrate to canada as well. My question is according to your experience or knowledge which province is the easiest to migrate. I have limited funds and don't want to make wrong decisions and delay his PR or pay extra for changing courses or province later.
I would prefer Alberta as that way we can both stay together while he studies but i want to know if Saskatchewan is easier. Is Alberta easy to migrate to through PNP.
Also with Alberta PNP it says experience in the same field is required, it doesn't mention "skilled" 6 months of work? am I right or does it essentially have to be skilled work? and if yes what kind of courses should he do to be able to get a skilled job.. he has a bachelor's degree in hospitality management.
Also for college I have thought Bow Valley in Calgary, as the fee there is fairly low compared to other colleges, do you have any idea about the college. Thanks a ton, for the help so far with the Q&As.

propain

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2013
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Family sponsorhip I mwant btw.

Ainp processing times have increased but it shpuldnt be a concern for u