+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Questions regarding OINP French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream

newbieee21312

Jul 5, 2020
Yes, and the funny thing is French was really my first language. Here’s my timelime:
March 19 : submit EE
May 19: NOI Ontario
Sep 19:ITA
Oct 19: Submit PR app
April 20: PR Approved.

Go for it and all the best!!
As you can see there’s quite a bit of waiting thus the importance to be patient, but if you do things well there’s a great chance you’ll get it.
Were you an inland or outland applicant? Do you know anyone who applied to this stream from Quebec?

Oct 19, 2020
Yes, and the funny thing is French was really my first language. Here’s my timelime:
March 19 : submit EE
May 19: NOI Ontario
Sep 19:ITA
Oct 19: Submit PR app
April 20: PR Approved.

Go for it and all the best!!
As you can see there’s quite a bit of waiting thus the importance to be patient, but if you do things well there’s a great chance you’ll get it.
What was your crs points? I have 314 but do i have a chance ??

ft1523

Aug 30, 2019
Were you an inland or outland applicant? Do you know anyone who applied to this stream from Quebec?
Outland . I’m not sure about Quebec but my take is they may have more applicants on that stream compared to other provinces since french is the spoken language. Choosing a different province will surely give you an advantage but I really don’t know for sure.

Naiara

Dec 6, 2020
Nope, not at all. All you need is just proof you know both languages(tests). They dont’ care which one is your main language. I got my pr through the OINP french stream. Now maybe you may need to switch based on your test results to get the max points possible on EE, which could make more sense.
How long did it take to get your nomination? were you requested additional documentation? if yes what were they? . 2. How long was your process after ITA?