+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Questions regarding creating profile for express entry

CANDACEC

Star Member
Oct 24, 2015
HI All,

First of all I would like to thank you all for the benefiting and faultless guidance which is being offered by all the experts on this Forum. So I have received my Ilets result yesterday and now I am all set to create my EE Profile, But before doing so I have few doubts in mind and would appreciate an advice for the same.

1 Regarding my experience, I graduated in Dec 2014 I have letter from school(Canadian college). I started working in Jan 2015 as a mature co-op(I had my both off campus and co-op work permit valid then). I received my PGWP in march 2015 then I moved to BC in MAY and started working as a contractor for the same bank I was employed through agency which hired me asa n temp employee(i have the T4slip). Finally, in NOV 2015 I landed a full time job in an NPO still working with the company.

my question is since I only want to claim points for my experience at my current company NOV 2015 to current date due I still need to mention my contract and co-op job. If required I can get a letter from the agency with all the requirements. however with my current ielts score I can achieve a CRS of 445 with 1 year of experience, therefor I really dont want to claim points for the contract experience. So shell I mention only my current job experience Nov 2015 - till today while creating my profile.

2 Secondly, MY father's last name is not published on my passport my mother's last name is their. I guess I dont need to mention my father's name when I am creating the profile, but once I receive the ITA should provide my father's full(including last name) or just given name (first and middle ) as it is printed on my passport.

4 This one is easy I completed my bachelors(commerce) in my home country and later I also completed a PG diploma in finance. However, when I landed in Canada I decided to change my stream from finance to computers and therefor I switched my course from PG diploma in global business management to UG advance diploma in computer engineering. Since I only want to claim point for Canadian education due I still need to mention other education from my home country.

3 Lastly one more thing that I would like to confirm, I have visited USA 4 times more than 6 months in total time stayed there. Since all my trips were under the age of 18 do I still need pcc from USA.

Once again I would like to applause all the ex applicants and experts for the such a great help and thanks in advance for the advise.