+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Questions regarding CES

theBoy514

Aug 8, 2015
Hi,

I have 2 questions for those of you who have done ECA using CES from Pakistan or any other place for Express Entry

First up:-

Does sending secondary documents (inter, matric) make your application better or affect your assessment in any positive or negative way? I ask this because the email I got from University of Toronto states that it is not required to send Matric and Inter docs and its OK to send just post-secondary docs (PHD, bachelors).

Second:-

I am sending my post-secondary documents in a signed and sealed (i got this from HEC) envelope along with my application and other docs but i'm confused about which address I should send to

First address is:
Official Transcripts from issuing institutions must be
signed, sealed and mailed to:
Comparative Education Service (CES)
University of Toronto School of Continuing Studies c/o
Research Department (CDN Immigration Programs)
162 St. George Street Toronto, ON, Canada M5S 2E9

Second address is:
University of Toronto School of Continuing Studies
162 St. George Street
Toronto, ON
Canada
M5S 2E9

Thank you in advance ;D

mwrooney

Aug 31, 2014
theBoy514 said:
Hi,

I have 2 questions for those of you who have done ECA using CES from Pakistan or any other place for Express Entry

First up:-

Does sending secondary documents (inter, matric) make your application better or affect your assessment in any positive or negative way? I ask this because the email I got from University of Toronto states that it is not required to send Matric and Inter docs and its OK to send just post-secondary docs (PHD, bachelors).

Second:-

I am sending my post-secondary documents in a signed and sealed (i got this from HEC) envelope along with my application and other docs but i'm confused about which address I should send to

First address is:
Official Transcripts from issuing institutions must be
signed, sealed and mailed to:
University of Toronto School of Continuing Studies c/o
Research Department (CDN Immigration Programs)
162 St. George Street Toronto, ON, Canada M5S 2E9

Second address is:
University of Toronto School of Continuing Studies
162 St. George Street
Toronto, ON
Canada
M5S 2E9

Thank you in advance ;D
1- No

2- Second Address

JamalSabry

May 15, 2017

atifafurqan

Dec 22, 2018
I am done my bachelor 2 year and Master 2 year CES asses my credential as a master? actually other organization take to much time and some are need ILETS but CES don't need any ILETS? if i am not wrong? please conform me i have to send my color copied of my bachelor and master degree with mark sheet attested my HEC or from my university?
what i understand i have to send my colored copied of Masters and bachelor degree with each year attested from HEC and ask them to put in sealed envelop with marriage certificate (because of change my name) attested from foreign affairs and+ color id card copy+ with printed form from CES?
please correct me

ABI_88

Sep 4, 2019
I am done my bachelor 2 year and Master 2 year CES asses my credential as a master? actually other organization take to much time and some are need ILETS but CES don't need any ILETS? if i am not wrong? please conform me i have to send my color copied of my bachelor and master degree with mark sheet attested my HEC or from my university?
what i understand i have to send my colored copied of Masters and bachelor degree with each year attested from HEC and ask them to put in sealed envelop with marriage certificate (because of change my name) attested from foreign affairs and+ color id card copy+ with printed form from CES?
please correct me

I have the same case 2 years B.com and 2.5 years MBA.

Did you get your degrees evaluated what was the process and what was the outcome?