+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUESTIONS REGARDING CEC?

ryetams

Star Member
Mar 1, 2009
does 1 year and some months of continuous paid work as a glazier in a company will qualify me to apply for CEC to get my PR status? please help me on this thanks

ryetams

Star Member
Mar 1, 2009
i worked as a glazier for 1 year and 4 months in a windows company under TFW and my visa already expired. i have a new LMO on process but will take some time (and not sure if will be given a postive one). because of that im planning to process my PR but i dont wanna go home. i believe that if you process your PR under CEC you dont have to go home. am i right about that? and do i qualify for CEC? somebody told me that you have to have at least 2 years of continuous paid working experience in a company to qualify under CEC is that right? please help me my time is running out and can someone advise me of what to do for me to still legally stay in canada? thanks alot appreciate your responses

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you go to http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/cec/apply-who.asp it says you need to have at least 2 years full time experience or equivalent. They consider full time to be 1950 hours a year so if you made so many hours in your year and 4 months of working that you already have 2x1950, there is a slim chance they might accept you. Otherwise, you need a new work permit and complete the 2 years. If you have questions, call CIC and ask.