Jan 13, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-03-2017
AOR Received.
01-03-2017
Med's Done....
04-07-2017
I got ITA days back after a year of time, I needed your help in clearing some of my doubts as you have most clearity on the process .

1. In India i have been to 3 location in past 10 years , should i put down 3 of them in my address history , as my education history mention place and also my work history has that .

Same is the case with my Spouse .

Will 1 PCC from Passport center work for all 3 addresses . as I see in forums ppl got rejections becasue of 2 address in same country .

2. I missed to mention my 10th and 12th in my education history in EE profile , should i add it now , Do i need to write LOE for that?

Also I have ECA of masters , but in one of degree it is showing Post graduate diploma 1 year in ECA , I dont know what option to select for that . Currently I have selected one year diploma course from university

3. I made 2 weeks trip to US , should i mention that in my address history ,?

4. My Ielts score is expiring on 27th march 2017 .. if i submit application say on 1 st of march . will there be any issue .

5. My spouse address is different than my permanent address . Should i keep them differen in address history or keep it same. Because from PSK her PCC is from Delhi and my from Ghaziabad india.

sidy1116

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-03-2017
AOR Received.
01-03-2017
Med's Done....
04-07-2017
any answers?

Dill_Harris

Star Member
Jan 27, 2017
Beautiful British Columbia
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
04/26/2017
AOR Received.
26/04/2017
Med's Done....
01/20/2017
sidy1116 said:
I got ITA days back after a year of time, I needed your help in clearing some of my doubts as you have most clearity on the process .
Congrats on your ITA!

1. In India i have been to 3 location in past 10 years , should i put down 3 of them in my address history , as my education history mention place and also my work history has that .

Is this where you worked or lived? Or both? If you lived in 3 different locations, definitely put it down.

Will 1 PCC from Passport center work for all 3 addresses . as I see in forums ppl got rejections becasue of 2 address in same country .

I've never heard of this, but then I'm pretty new here, and the procedure for India might be different from the US, where I'm from. It seems logical that your fingerprint panel should be good for the whole country, regardless of where you've lived. But hey, with these red-tape things so often there isn't a lot of logic. lol

2. I missed to mention my 10th and 12th in my education history in EE profile , should i add it now , Do i need to write LOE for that?

Is this part of your secondary information?

Also I have ECA of masters , but in one of degree it is showing Post graduate diploma 1 year in ECA , I dont know what option to select for that . Currently I have selected one year diploma course from university
Maybe someone else can answer this?

I'd add this to travel history, not address history.

4. My Ielts score is expiring on 27th march 2017 .. if i submit application say on 1 st of march . will there be any issue .
As long as your result is valid on the day you submit your eAPR, you should be good.

5. My spouse address is different than my permanent address . Should i keep them differen in address history or keep it same. Because from PSK her PCC is from Delhi and my from Ghaziabad india.
I'm not sure I understand your question. Your current addresses are different?

Hopefully some seniors can add more comments. Good luck filling everything out; it's a real pain trying to make sure everything is just right!

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
sidy1116 said:

1. Yes, in the Address History, you have to mention all the addresses that you have stayed at in the last 10 years. For PCC apply for PCC from PSK, it would be good enough for your stay across different addresses in India.
2. No need for 10th and 12th education details or documents. One year diploma from university is fine.
3. How long was the stay in the US? If you had an address there, then yes, you need to mention the US address.
4. If you submit it before expiry of IELTS, you are good to go.
5. Does not matter, mention the actual addresses where each of you reside or have resided.

kapsg_88

Mar 22, 2018
Hi all, I have qstn wrt PCC address and current address provided in Address history. . I live in Noida currently and permanent address( i.e. address on passport and Aadhar) is Delhi . My parents stay on permanent address. I plan to apply the PCC with Delhi permanent address as with Noida current address PCC will take more time. Will it create any mismatch or issue as I will fill in the current address as Noida in my address history whereas PCC was issued with Delhi address proof ? Pls suggest.