nmuntz

Jul 28, 2015
AOR Received.
10-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
PR
LANDED..........
07-11-2017
I received my PPR about 2 weeks ago and I sent my documents the very next day.
A few days later I received a call from my LVO saying that I needed to provide them with a prepaid airway bill for them to send my documents back. They said I could just email them the label.
I had a hard time complying with this requirement because in my country the major couriers don't offer this service, but I was finally able to generate one online via UPS and I emailed it to them last week but I have received no confirmation from them. I tried emailing the LVO several times with no answer.
Also according to the UPS tracking, the label has not been used yet, so they haven't shipped me anything.

Please note my country does not require a visa to enter Canada (only an eTA) so I did not ship them my passport.
Today my application status changed to Approved and then I received a letter which seems to be my COPR letter. In the CIC website under my application this letter shows as "Letter accompanying the Visa - April 11, 2017 ".
It is a 6 page letter. Is this the COPR?
Why would they approve my application without confirming if they were able to send me back the documents?

Also if this is the COPR the strange thing is that my name appears on the first table twice, under the same UCI number but with two different IMM numbers and two different T601 numbers. Is this correct?

My final question is: will this online letter suffice for me to enter Canada after printing it? Or do I need to receive a different letter via UPS (or postal mail)?

indiana23

Nov 15, 2017
I am having the same issue. I got on 12th , I sent them on 13th and Canada post tracker showed delivered on 14th December.

Now I again on 19th I received the same PPR again.

Can someone please advise what happened with your case ?