+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Questions on SNIP

soniakimura

Mar 8, 2020
- Do I have to have a job offer prior to the nomination?
- I have changed my job from investment analyst to M&A consultant. Is my experience as M&A consultant calculated to the experience year score as well?
- How many years do I have to stay in SK after being nominated?
- After being nominated, I believe in Express Entry, the candidate will get additional score of 600. Does this mean the candidate is highly likely getting PR before moving to Canada?
(I am currently living outside of Canada)
- Should the candidate move to SK within certain period after being nominated?

Nehakapoor05

Oct 2, 2018
- Do I have to have a job offer prior to the nomination? No
- I have changed my job from investment analyst to M&A consultant. Is my experience as M&A consultant calculated to the experience year score as well? You should have nbr of experience you are claiming in single NOC and that should be directly relation to your field of education.
- How many years do I have to stay in SK after being nominated? SK expects you to settle there permanently that’s what you will sign in your intend of stay.
- After being nominated, I believe in Express Entry, the candidate will get additional score of 600. Does this mean the candidate is highly likely getting PR before moving to Canada?
(I am currently living outside of Canada)yes
- Should the candidate move to SK within certain period after being nominated?after you get PR you will within 1 year Or with in the expiry of your medical to enter Canada.
See my inline comments

sirat5

Star Member
Mar 17, 2015
hi..i have ten years of experience but i don't have ten years ITR for sinP ..is it important as told to me by my lawyer?plzz help

Nehakapoor05

Oct 2, 2018
hi..i have ten years of experience but i don't have ten years ITR for sinP ..is it important as told to me by my lawyer?plzz help
Are you referring to income tax return? If yes then ITR is a supporting document that proves you were working with some X company and they were paying you, it’s not a mandatory document. You can support your application by showing payslips, PF etc

sirat5

Star Member
Mar 17, 2015
Are you referring to income tax return? If yes then ITR is a supporting document that proves you were working with some X company and they were paying you, it’s not a mandatory document. You can support your application by showing payslips, PF etc
yes income tax returns only but my lawyer said that i cannot apply under SINP AS I DONT HAVE ITR FOR TEN YEARS.. I AM LEFT WITH ONLY ONE YEAR OF IELTS ..REALLY DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO..I WAS GETTING CASH IN HAND

Saahil Sehgal

Sep 12, 2019
- Do I have to have a job offer prior to the nomination? (NO JOB OFFER REQUIRED)
- I have changed my job from investment analyst to M&A consultant. Is my experience as M&A consultant calculated to the experience year score as well? (You may switch jobs as many as you want, however, if your intention is to claim points then you have to select jobs which are in similar fields)
- How many years do I have to stay in SK after being nominated? (3 Years are mandatory)
- After being nominated, I believe in Express Entry, the candidate will get additional score of 600. Does this mean the candidate is highly likely getting PR before moving to Canada? (IT depends on the NOC CODE, for Higher Positions, yes 600, but lower NOC 200 & 50 Additional Points)
- Should the candidate move to SK within certain period after being nominated? Yes

These guys give free information. you may reach them for any specific query. here is the link:
https://canayork.com/community/

Nehakapoor05

Oct 2, 2018
yes income tax returns only but my lawyer said that i cannot apply under SINP AS I DONT HAVE ITR FOR TEN YEARS.. I AM LEFT WITH ONLY ONE YEAR OF IELTS ..REALLY DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO..I WAS GETTING CASH IN HAND
That’s not true! ITR is not a mandatory document. However requirement says any one document issued by government to proof employment is must, check and see what other documents you have that are provided to you by government which prove your employment.

sirat5

Star Member
Mar 17, 2015
I AHVE ALREADY APPLIED FOR OTHER PROVINCES AND HAVE MY PROFILE ID AND PSSWRD..CAN THE SAME BE USED FOR ALLPYING FOR SINP AS WELL?PLZZ HELP

Triciathe1st

May 4, 2019
Hi.
Pls I have an inquiry. I have a master's in English language and a degree in communications , my NOC is 1241. Can I apply for Saskatchewan PNP with this? The NOC requirements says a secondary school certificate.
Pls anyone

sirat5

Star Member
Mar 17, 2015
PLZ HELP.. IS LEGAL ASSISTANT NOC 4211 COME UNDER REGULATED OCCUPATION ..DO WE NEED TO OBTAIN LICENSE FOR TAHT BEFORE APPLYING UNDER SINP?
HOW CAN WE CHK ONLINE AND HOW WIL I COME TO KNOW IF I NEED TO APP,Y UNDER OCCUPATION IN DEMNAD CATEGORY OR SASKATCHEWAN EXPRESS ENTRY CATEGORY?

Last edited:

Saahil Sehgal

Sep 12, 2019
These guys give free information. you may reach them for any specific query. here is the link: https://canayork.com

- Do I have to have a job offer prior to the nomination? (NO JOB OFFER REQUIRED)
- I have changed my job from investment analyst to M&A consultant. Is my experience as M&A consultant calculated to the experience year score as well? (You may switch jobs as many as you want, however, if your intention is to claim points then you have to select jobs which are in similar fields)
- How many years do I have to stay in SK after being nominated? (3 Years are mandatory)
- After being nominated, I believe in Express Entry, the candidate will get additional score of 600. Does this mean the candidate is highly likely getting PR before moving to Canada? (IT depends on the NOC CODE, for Higher Positions, yes 600, but lower NOC 200 & 50 Additional Points)
- Should the candidate move to SK within certain period after being nominated? Yes

These guys give free information. you may reach them for any specific query. here is the link:
https://canayork.com