+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Questions on IMM5669 Form

jchen2020

Star Member
Feb 20, 2020
Hi all, I am FSW and received AOR in Sep-2020. I got a letter from CIC last week requesting me to fill a IMM5669 Schedule A letter.

I have been working on my process on my own since the beginning (no immigration counsel) so you must understand I am confused all the time. I have some questions regarding how to fill the IMM5669 form and would really appreciate any help. Thank you so much in advance:

1) No.7 Education.
- This table is requesting me to fill in all the education information since High School. I went to school in a country that has very different education system compared to Canada. For us, primary school is 6 years, junior high school 3 years, and high school 3 years. In this form, there is no option to put in the years for junior high school, so I assume I can account junior high school together with primary school and put in 9 years?
- Also I transfered between two schools in high school year (so I stayed in the first school for a year and the second school for 2 years). Would that be a program? Cuz one of the column is asking "type of certificate", obvisouly I didnt have certificate in the first high school.

2) No.8 Personal History.
- if there is not enough rows to put in my experience for the last 10 years, what can I do? Can I attach an annex with complete table?
- I got promoted and transfered to a different team last year. The job title is different from my title when I applied for FSW. Should I write a LOE to explain this?
- I went to college between 2011-2015. Does it require me to separate each semester and each summer/spring break? Or can I just put 2012-2015 (collge) in a single row?

3) Address
- Honestly, its been almost 2 years since I submitted the original doc. I moved around a lot and I didnt keep perfect track of where I lived. Do you guys remember whether we were asked to put in last 10 years' address in the original application? If so, if the information I filled in this IMM5669 is slightly different (cities for example) from the original application, is that gonna be a big problem?