+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Questions on IMM1294E

master_aspirant

Star Member
Jun 30, 2020
Hi All,

Seeking some help on the questions I have, while filling online IMM1294 application:
  1. In the education section, it just have one row. I have completed my bachelors studies and also have recently completed the PG diploma(via distance education mode). I am going for masters for which the prerequisite is the bachelors studies. Hence what should I fill in the education section.
  2. Is there any way, I can mention both of the education details. How can I add the additional page and have the whole form validate.
  3. Same in the employment section, how to mention all the work-experiences if have worked at more than 3 places as the form allows to fill only 3 work-ex.
Thanks

Th3_Future

Star Member
Aug 8, 2020
Hi All,

Seeking some help on the questions I have, while filling online IMM1294 application:
  1. In the education section, it just have one row. I have completed my bachelors studies and also have recently completed the PG diploma(via distance education mode). I am going for masters for which the prerequisite is the bachelors studies. Hence what should I fill in the education section.
  2. Is there any way, I can mention both of the education details. How can I add the additional page and have the whole form validate.
  3. Same in the employment section, how to mention all the work-experiences if have worked at more than 3 places as the form allows to fill only 3 work-ex.
Thanks
With respect to your case, I don't find it necessary for you to fill in all your educational and professional experiences. I think you just have to pick and fill in the most relevant and recent educational and professional experience to your masters program; its like preparing a CV for a specific job, in which you would normally omit unrelated professional experiences and include skill sets that fits the job requirements.
Hope this was helpful.

Last edited:

master_aspirant

Star Member
Jun 30, 2020
I am more concerned about the education details than the employment history. In the education section they ask for the highest level of the post secondary education which in my case should be PG diploma, however for the prospective program bachelors is the prerequisite. Also, since the PG diploma is via the distance education mode, I don't want to mention only that in the application.

j8naid

Jun 25, 2020
Hey,
I have kinda similar doubt, I had done my internships during my undergraduate course, Do I include them in the employment section ? Also, for signing, Do we print out the forms and sign and scan them ?

Simmidas

Mar 19, 2019
You can add add these details in Client information section. Just add a simple table/para for education details and Employment details. This is what I have done.

master_aspirant

Star Member
Jun 30, 2020
Thanks for your reply. What do you think I should mention in the education section of the application form:
  1. PG Diploma, which I completed via distance education mode. It's not required for the course I am applying but highest level of post secondary education.
  2. Or my bachelors degree, which is the prerequisite.
@tapperb, @primaprime Can you please share you thoughts too

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
Thanks for your reply. What do you think I should mention in the education section of the application form:
  1. PG Diploma, which I completed via distance education mode. It's not required for the course I am applying but highest level of post secondary education.
  2. Or my bachelors degree, which is the prerequisite.
@tapperb, @primaprime Can you please share you thoughts too
If you just have one option and your Bachelor's was your prerequisite then fill that in.

master_aspirant

Star Member
Jun 30, 2020
You can add add these details in Client information section. Just add a simple table/para for education details and Employment details. This is what I have done.
I planned to add my resume with all details. Do you think that will suffice or should I add the table in the separate page. Thanks