+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Questions on filling out federal PNP forms

Prepgood

Jan 28, 2013
Hi all,

Working on the federal PNP forms now and have a couple of quick questions - some may seem silly but just want to be absolutely sure.

1) For the Schedule A: Background/Declaration, I am going to have to attach additional sheets for several questions eg. 8. Personal history

So my question is:

For a question like "Personal history" is it better to fill out all the rows on the actual form and then to write on the last row "Please see attached" and then to continue on the attached sheet? Or is it preferable to straight away write in the first row "Please see attached" and then to provide ALL the information for that question on the attached sheet.

If the second option, does one leave blank all the remaining rows below "Please see attached"?

2) The instruction guide on page 10 (printed version) says: "Complete all sections. If a section does not apply to you, write "Not Applicable" or "NA"......."

So is it OK to write "N/A" or does it have to be "NA"?

3) For the 5 photos where the back has to have the date when the photo was taken and your name and date of birth (6th photo is blank), do you actually write "Date of birth" before your date of birth? (The photo store stamped the date when the photo was taken.)

4) Is it OK to provide a more detailed checklist in a cover letter if I have several items under "Identity and Civil Status Documents" as there is very little room to actually write them down on the Document Checklist.

OK, thanks very much for now and good luck to all :)