+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Questions on Employment Verification Letter

renz21

Oct 24, 2019
Hi, so I have received my letter of employment verification. I worked with this company while studying from 2010 to 2012 and 2012 to 2013 i was out of school. The letter they sent however includes even the periods when i was studying.
Also i noticed they used some of the wording in the letter that CIC used in there sample duties.
This is however, not the job that im using to claim points under express entry.
im wondering in my profile should i include all 3 years of work experience according to the companys letter or should i only include the one year i worked when not in school.
Also will the fact that they used some of cic wording go against me.

everbliss

Star Member
Feb 12, 2018
As long as the work experience period is enough for a favourable CRS you can include just that.

Also, I don't think similar wording should cause a problem as long as your title and duties actually match, and that they are verifiable in a later background check.

renz21

Oct 24, 2019
As long as the work experience period is enough for a favourable CRS you can include just that.

Also, I don't think similar wording should cause a problem as long as your title and duties actually match, and that they are verifiable in a later background check.
Thank you

syedumayrali

Jul 25, 2016

HI everbliss, can you please tell me your NOC? which one you applied with? im a UI UX designer