Questions on application for CEC!! PLEASE HELP WITH THESE

zanakam

Star Member
Jan 18, 2022
Canada
Category........
CEC
Hello Everyone,
I am filling my CEC application, I have a few questions PLEASE HELP ME IF YOU ACTUALLY KNOW THE ANSWER as I am doing this myself and really stuck,

1. I finished my Bachelor(which is a 4 years course) in 6 years(it took me 5 years and I was absent for 1 year(I failed some classes I missed some and dropped, anyway I finished it in 6 years), now how should I answer the question for "Complete/full academic years" in my application?
  2. I have studied Masters in canada, should I mention my bachelor in the express entry application? I don't have WES for my bachelor, do I need one? Or can I just put it in the education and then put NO for WES??!
  3. I have studied MBA in Canada and now working in a company in NOC 2262 with PGWP, the NOC requires "University degree or college diploma in an appropriate engineering field or trade qualifications and extensive related work experience are required. Appropriate professional engineering or engineering technology certification and licences may be required" now what date should I put for the following question: "date XXX(me) first become qualified to practice in this occupation?" Should I just put the date I finish my MBA? or the date I started the job? or the date I finished my Engineering bachelor (in my home country Iran)?

kartikj001

Star Member
Sep 1, 2020
You need to put in only your highest degree. So if you only put in your masters, you are good. No need to put bachelors.

For question 3 - Put the date you finished MBA

Reactions: zanakam

kartikj001

Star Member
Sep 1, 2020
if money is not an issue, hire a immigration consultant. Just remember if you goof up on any docs, your PR process gets extended.

my daughters passport expired before they could issue me the COPR hence they kept my file aside and it took another 6 months before someone looked at my file again and issued me a COPR