+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Questions for interview

tschellsi

Star Member
Sep 21, 2017
So it turns out my husband does have an interview tomorrow. We thought it was just an appointment to sign papers and stuff but the last letter we got said interview. So we wanna prepare as much as we can, what kind of questions do they ask?! What should we expect? Will I go into the interview room with him? Any info to help us prepare would be appreciated!

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
So it turns out my husband does have an interview tomorrow. We thought it was just an appointment to sign papers and stuff but the last letter we got said interview. So we wanna prepare as much as we can, what kind of questions do they ask?! What should we expect? Will I go into the interview room with him? Any info to help us prepare would be appreciated!
Is it a landing interview or relationship interview?

Reactions: msb

tschellsi

Star Member
Sep 21, 2017
Is it a landing interview or relationship interview?
Dear *******,
We are pleased to advise you that your final determination for permanent residence interview
has been scheduled for:
December 14, 2018 at 11 00 AM.
Please print and bring this letter to your landing appointment at: ******

This was the last letter we received. It doesn't say anything about our relationship

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Dear *******,
We are pleased to advise you that your final determination for permanent residence interview
has been scheduled for:
December 14, 2018 at 11 00 AM.
Please print and bring this letter to your landing appointment at: ******

This was the last letter we received. It doesn't say anything about our relationship
It's just a landing interview and nothing to prepare for.
Things like...whether you have ever been refused entry to Canada or asked to leave. They will ask you if you have any dependants other than those listed (if applicable). They will ask you if you have committed any crime or have criminal proceedings pending.

np08

Jan 13, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, OT
App. Filed.......
Feb 09, 2018
AOR Received.
Mar 07, 2018
Med's Request
Aug 8, 2018
Med's Done....
Aug 13, 2018
LANDED..........
Dec 18, 2018
Yeah that's just the appointment. They would have asked you to bring relationship proof if it was an actual relationship interview. You'll get a few standard technical questions that everyone gets and that's it.

Reactions: tschellsi

tschellsi

Star Member
Sep 21, 2017
It's just a landing interview and nothing to prepare for.
Things like...whether you have ever been refused entry to Canada or asked to leave. They will ask you if you have any dependants other than those listed (if applicable). They will ask you if you have committed any crime or have criminal proceedings pending.
Okay thank you! A little less nervous now lol