Med's Request
08-06-2011
Med's Done....
13-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
24-07-2011
LANDED..........
23-08-2011
Here is the attestation process I have understood so far. Please comment if you see any discrepancies. Thanks in advance.

Background: I'm getting my degree assessed from WES. My Board office is in Hyderabad and closest HEC office is in Karachi.

- My authorized person go to HEC office Karachi along with all originals and two photocopies (from Metric to University. Non of these documents is attested).

- Get the degree attested and have it placed in the sealed envelop from Karachi (same day).

- Then go to the Board office along with metric and inter certificates and marksheets (Original and photocopies).

- Get them attested and have them placed inside the sealed envelope (This step will take a few days).

Now my questions are, should I get Board attested documents (in sealed envelope) and send them ALONGWITH HEC sealed envelope by Fedex or whatever? (Means there will be two sealed envelopes) Does that sound okay? Or I have to send Board documents separately? WES website says to be sent by institution (Board office) directly to WES. I wonder if Board office don't agree to send them though fedex?

Please share your knowledge. Thank you!

mdRaees

Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Your highest degree is what WES require. Take sealed envelope from university and send it via fedex yourself to WES.