+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Questions for citizenship test interview

Desert Lion

Mar 14, 2014
I appreciate if any one had taken the citizenship or know about it to write what questions during interview might be asked

thanks to all

torontoguy1981

Star Member
Mar 16, 2013
actually i had mine last month, the officer told me , tell me about yourself so i started speaking when did i come to canada what do i do and so on. He asked me if I have been in trouble with law, or any immigration issue. He also asked about the one trip i did in the last 4 years, where to and why . He just wanted to hear my English skills. so be confident when you speak.

Juney

Star Member
Dec 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mostly casual conversation(where you work,live, trips..etc.), while verifying infos. and assessing your language skill.

titosyr

Jan 24, 2015
I did mine last month as well, it is casual and I was really prepared to avoid RQ, especially that I traveled a lot since I became PR, about 37 times,
I handed him of a detailed sheet of my travels dates, reasons and destinations. and gave him more details explaining each trip as a gesture of goodwill as I thought they love to see that.
Some of my friends put copies of their T4's as well, also I was holding my backpack which was full of documents and supporting documents, letters and printed emails from my employers, I was prepared in case for RQ, so I took everything with me (Rent contracts, my bank statements, car contract, medical bills, phone bills) the officer saw that I was prepared, I answered his few questions with honestly offering the supported documents he always rejected to see them.

hope this is useful good luck

Tito

Babi22

Apr 23, 2015
Montreal
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
09-2009
LANDED..........
16-02-2010
titosyr said:
I did mine last month as well, it is casual and I was really prepared to avoid RQ, especially that I traveled a lot since I became PR, about 37 times,
I handed him of a detailed sheet of my travels dates, reasons and destinations. and gave him more details explaining each trip as a gesture of goodwill as I thought they love to see that.
Some of my friends put copies of their T4's as well, also I was holding my backpack which was full of documents and supporting documents, letters and printed emails from my employers, I was prepared in case for RQ, so I took everything with me (Rent contracts, my bank statements, car contract, medical bills, phone bills) the officer saw that I was prepared, I answered his few questions with honestly offering the supported documents he always rejected to see them.

hope this is useful good luck

Tito
Did you get your oath invitation? I gess no RQ right? I travelled alot these last 4 years, about 20 times. I am self employed... really expecting an RQ :(

Reactions: ccolscorpion

moejun

Apr 26, 2015
I had more than 40 trips outside canada within 3 years. No RQ was given and the interview lasted less than 5 minutes. Conversation was casual.