+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Questions before submitting

CBTSHARE

Star Member
Mar 6, 2016
Hello all,

1) I have two police certificates, 1 from my home country which is 6mths old and 1 from within Canada which is gotten on April 2, 2016, do I need to get new PC for Canada?

2)I took my passport picture in the USA, and not sure if it adheres to the standard Canada immigration requires, how can I tell this? and does it matter if it doesn't?

3)I got fired from my job of 3 years, update my profile and , then I got an ITA , then got a new job, but cant update my profile any longer, what should I do, not tell them about this new job?

4)I want a service even a lawyer, that will look over my application before I submit it, does anyone know an institution that offer this?

5)I am working and stated I had capital in the bank, does that money have to be in the bank to show i can maintain my stay here ?

Thank you

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1 - Assuming Canada is your country of residence and you haven't visited your home country since you got your PCC then the PCC from your home country is valid.
- Your PCC from Canada has expired but it is not required in the first place.

2 - Follow the instructions in the document checklist.

3 - You must state it in the personal history section.

5 - If you're a CEC applicant you do not have to provide POF.

CBTSHARE

Star Member
Mar 6, 2016
DelPiero07 said:
1 - Assuming Canada is your country of residence and you haven't visited your home country since you got your PCC then the PCC from your home country is valid.
- Your PCC from Canada has expired but it is not required in the first place.

2 - Follow the instructions in the document checklist.

3 - You must state it in the personal history section.

5 - If you're a CEC applicant you do not have to provide POF.
Thanks for the reply

1) Darn, well I visited my home country for 2 days after I got the PC 4 months before.Do i still need the certificate again??

2) I did follow it, and since I am scanning a previous photo, I want to make sure its 600 pixels in resolution quality, how can I do that is my qauestion?

3) I updated the personal history, but it doesnt ask for a letter of employment( I am guessing because I submitted and got accepted to the pool before i started this new job), so is that ok?

farazafzal

Aug 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CBTSHARE said:
Thanks for the reply

1) Darn, well I visited my home country for 2 days after I got the PC 4 months before.Do i still need the certificate again??

2) I did follow it, and since I am scanning a previous photo, I want to make sure its 600 pixels in resolution quality, how can I do that is my qauestion?

3) I updated the personal history, but it doesnt ask for a letter of employment( I am guessing because I submitted and got accepted to the pool before i started this new job), so is that ok?
1. No you don't need.

2. With scanner you can change settings to 600 Dpi. Professional or small office size scanner, all of them will have this option.

3. Letter of employment are reflected due to the change in employment history, but not the personal history.

arrayofhope

Jan 14, 2017
CANADA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-06-2016
AOR Received.
18/05/2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
04-15-2017
CBTSHARE said:
Hello all,

1) I have two police certificates, 1 from my home country which is 6mths old and 1 from within Canada which is gotten on April 2, 2016, do I need to get new PC for Canada?

2)I took my passport picture in the USA, and not sure if it adheres to the standard Canada immigration requires, how can I tell this? and does it matter if it doesn't?

3)I got fired from my job of 3 years, update my profile and , then I got an ITA , then got a new job, but cant update my profile any longer, what should I do, not tell them about this new job?

4)I want a service even a lawyer, that will look over my application before I submit it, does anyone know an institution that offer this?

5)I am working and stated I had capital in the bank, does that money have to be in the bank to show i can maintain my stay here ?

Thank you
There are several lawyers that can go over your paperwork/file on your behalf if you wish to hire them. They are expensive, anywhere from $1500 - 4000. But in your case since it is only paperwork review, they may charge less.

Any immigration law firm would do this, so feel free to contact them and shop around for the best prices.