+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Questions after ITA

Windsor37

Jul 9, 2020
I'm not sure if this in the right section, but I have some questions in the required documents after ITA.

1. In the Proof of funds, I'm assuming that the "proof" of the cash you have would be bank statement for your debit accounts. This well and all, but I'm curious about the credit part, would credit card billing statements do? I don't have any large outstanding loans (i.e. car loans, etc.) so I'm assuming this would be just a credit bill be enough. Also I declared that I'd be brining 14000 CAD to Canada, but my bank accounts contains cash much higher than that? Would that be ok? I'm assuming that as long as you exceed the minimum requirement you'd be fine.

2. In the Personal Activities, I added some job information from my old employer from way way back, this job information is NOT declared in my job experience when calculating my CRS score since I already have sufficient job experience with my current employer (5+ years). Would it be ok to add? I have some certificate to prove this but not in the format they're asking i.e. with the hours, salary, etc.

3. In the studies section, do I have to include my BS diploma? or would just uploading my MS diploma do?