NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-12-2016
Med's Done....
12-12-2016
Passport Req..
22-05-2017
Hi senior members,

I have opened this topic because I have not seen any topic opened for miscellaneous subjects related to post e-APR steps.
Sorry in advance if these questions have already been asked and answered but I could not find clear answers so I need your assistance please.
I have mainly 2 questions :

1) PCC from Canada

As per the CIC website, if applicable, I know that we do not need to submit a PCC from Canada at the time of e-APR.
However, I have seen on some posts in this forum that after few months post e-APR, CIC requires some applicants who submitted their applications to provide a RCMP Criminal Record Check..

My wife (who is included in my PR application) spent 9 months in Canada as part of her studies program.
Therefore my questions are : post e-APR, does CIC systematically request to provide a RCMP Criminal Record Check every time that the applicant (or any dependents included in the application) spent more than 6 months in Canada ? or does CIC request only on certain case randomly or on certain case depending on the applicant's background (e.g. spent many years in Canada, still living in Canada, etc ... etc ...) ?

it's been now 90 days since my AOR but CIC has not requested me yet to provide the RCMP Criminal Record Check, therefore, can I expect to receive directly the "golden" PPR email (provided that my application is successful) ? or will I, first, necessarily receive an email from CIC requesting me to provide this RCMP Criminal Record Check ?

2) Post PPR, are the dependent(s) required to land at the same time than the main applicant ?

Once we get the PPR/COPR, I know that we have a deadline to land in Canada. However, I plan to go first then my family (2 dependents included in my application) will join me few weeks/months after (but still before the deadline).
Can we do that ? or is it mandatory that the dependents land in Canada at the same time than the main applicant ?

I hope someone will be able to assist on these 2 questions.

Thank you in advance.

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
PonJoub said:
Hi senior members,

I have opened this topic because I have not seen any topic opened for miscellaneous subjects related to post e-APR steps.
Sorry in advance if these questions have already been asked and answered but I could not find clear answers so I need your assistance please.
I have mainly 2 questions :

1) PCC from Canada

As per the CIC website, if applicable, I know that we do not need to submit a PCC from Canada at the time of e-APR.
However, I have seen on some posts in this forum that after few months post e-APR, CIC requires some applicants who submitted their applications to provide a RCMP Criminal Record Check..

My wife (who is included in my PR application) spent 9 months in Canada as part of her studies program.
Therefore my questions are : post e-APR, does CIC systematically request to provide a RCMP Criminal Record Check every time that the applicant (or any dependents included in the application) spent more than 6 months in Canada ? or does CIC request only on certain case randomly or on certain case depending on the applicant's background (e.g. spent many years in Canada, still living in Canada, etc ... etc ...) ?

it's been now 90 days since my AOR but CIC has not requested me yet to provide the RCMP Criminal Record Check, therefore, can I expect to receive directly the "golden" PPR email (provided that my application is successful) ? or will I, first, necessarily receive an email from CIC requesting me to provide this RCMP Criminal Record Check ?

2) Post PPR, are the dependent(s) required to land at the same time than the main applicant ?

Once we get the PPR/COPR, I know that we have a deadline to land in Canada. However, I plan to go first then my family (2 dependents included in my application) will join me few weeks/months after (but still before the deadline).
Can we do that ? or is it mandatory that the dependents land in Canada at the same time than the main applicant ?

I hope someone will be able to assist on these 2 questions.

Thank you in advance.
1) It depends but we don't know for sure

2) Yes. PA can land first.

PonJoub

Star Member
Sep 3, 2016
Calgary
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-12-2016
Med's Done....
12-12-2016
Passport Req..
22-05-2017
kryt0n said:
1) It depends but we don't know for sure

2) Yes. PA can land first.
Thanks for your quick reply kryt0n ;)
I hope these questions & answers could help others members.

If any other members have experience related to these 2 questions, please feel free to share more in detail your experience ;)

Thanks and good luck to all ;)

PonJoub

Star Member
Sep 3, 2016
Calgary
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-12-2016
Med's Done....
12-12-2016
Passport Req..
22-05-2017
Hi members,

I need your guidance/comments/advices for update to CIC / CSE related matters.

To make it short, at the time of my eAPR/AOR => I was unemployed (voluntarily coz I quit my job in China to come back to my home country for the birth of my 1st child and enjoyed few months break with my family …) and seeing that the PPR may take longer than I expected/wanted … I have found a new job (in my home country) not related to my primary NOC for my PR application. Let’s say that this job is a permanent contract job but I consider it as a kind of "temporary" job just for the time to receive the PPR etc ...

As per this below link,
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=052&top=3
it says that I should inform CIC about an important change and it shows that employment is part of it.
I started this new job last week but I am not sure whether I will continue this job or not. I will decide in about 1 or 2 weeks’ time if I keep this job or not.

1) Therefore, should I necessarily inform CIC now ? or can I wait for few weeks to inform them (i.e. the time I decide if I keep this job or not)?

2) If I really have to inform CIC (now or later), should I say that I have found a new permanent contract job but still I will quit this job & move to Canada if my PR application is successful ?

3) Should I also upload the job contract to support this update ? (I cannot have any letter of reference for this job at this moment …)

4) Should I use this form (as per below link) to inform CIC ?
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx?_ga=1.14447095.1392974588.1491548506

5) Is this website link above the so call CSE form ?

Thank you in advance for your guidance/comments