+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Questions About SINP And MINP

user786

Feb 24, 2011
I just want to know is there any processing time difference in Saskatchewan or Manitoba INP. And second thing Is there any law in Manitoba provincial nominee program that anyone sponsored, have to live for any limited years of time in province after coming in ?

JGK

Star Member
Jul 16, 2010
Vegreville, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo (File Moved to Detroit July 2011)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
31-05-2010
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
01-03-2011
Med's Done....
22-03-2011
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
13-09-2011
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2011
LANDED..........
12-10-2011
user786 said:
I just want to know is there any processing time difference in Saskatchewan or Manitoba INP. And second thing Is there any law in Manitoba provincial nominee program that anyone sponsored, have to live for any limited years of time in province after coming in ?
It depends on how busy the PNP office is and no there is no time limit. However, if the cic suspect you are not genuine in your application they can refuse to issue your PR.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You should talk to each PNP about their immigration classes and processing time. After getting your nomination, the PR application part will be the same. As far as I know, neither province requires you to stay in the province for a certain amount of time for most immigration classes although investor class may be dependent on you investing in and running a business in the province. I know that Manitoba now has a clause in their family sponsorship that you can not sponsor a family member if you previously sponsored a family member who did not stay in the province.

However, also important if you are not planning on staying in the province at all.. immigration is now going after PNP applicants who they believe have no intention of living in their PNP province. Some people have had their PR visas cancelled as they wanted to land and others have been given their PR but reported to their PNP to check up on them later. If you are found to have misrepresented yourself by lying about your intentions, you may lose your PR.