+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Questions about landing, the first PR card, and others

ryan1985

Sep 19, 2017
Hi there,

I have several questions that I really want your opinions:

1, I have landed at a land border (Coutts) on March 24, however, when I check my IRCC account, the Ecas status still shows application approved. Based on my search of this forum, there should be some update show that my case is complete. I am worrying about this a lot, should I contact IRCC to confirm if everything is ok?

2, I tried to login to my IRCC account, and click “link application to this account” in order to link my PR card application (this is my first card of course) to my IRCC account, so that I can track the status on line. However, after I input my information correctly, the system told me “no application found”. I am wondering if there is anything going wrong?

3, Actually before I went to the land border for landing, I called IRCC to book an inland interview. However, no one contact me after have been waiting for three weeks, and then I decided to do the flagpole last week. My question is, is it necessary to inform IRCC or the inland interview office that I do not need the appointment anymore?

I notice that IRCC said in their website that if you book an inland interview and do not attend it, they may consider you do not interest in staying in Canada and close your case. I am worrying what will happen to me if I do not contact them.

Thanks for reading my message, I really appreciate your opinions and suggestions.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi there,

1, I have landed at a land border (Coutts) on March 24, however, when I check my IRCC account, the Ecas status still shows application approved. Based on my search of this forum, there should be some update show that my case is complete. I am worrying about this a lot, should I contact IRCC to confirm if everything is ok?

2, I tried to login to my IRCC account, and click “link application to this account” in order to link my PR card application (this is my first card of course) to my IRCC account, so that I can track the status on line. However, after I input my information correctly, the system told me “no application found”. I am wondering if there is anything going wrong?

3, Actually before I went to the land border for landing, I called IRCC to book an inland interview. However, no one contact me after have been waiting for three weeks, and then I decided to do the flagpole last week. My question is, is it necessary to inform IRCC or the inland interview office that I do not need the appointment anymore?

I notice that IRCC said in their website that if you book an inland interview and do not attend it, they may consider you do not interest in staying in Canada and close your case. I am worrying what will happen to me if I do not contact them.

Thanks for reading my message, I really appreciate your opinions and suggestions.
Hi

1. You are worrying for nothing.

2. Many people are unable to link their PR card app. Give it more time.

3. Again, worrying for nothing. You don't need to contact anyone.

fireal.jon

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
Kelowna, BC
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-08-2017
AOR Received.
15-08-2017
Med's Done....
14-09-2016
Passport Req..
06-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-11-2017
LANDED..........
02-12-2017
I landed last December and got my PR card end of Jan. If I log into MyCIC today it still says my PR application is 'Approved'. I tried many times to link my PR card application to my profile but the system could never find it. It still came.

ryan1985

Sep 19, 2017
I landed last December and got my PR card end of Jan. If I log into MyCIC today it still says my PR application is 'Approved'. I tried many times to link my PR card application to my profile but the system could never find it. It still came.
thanks, fireal.jon and canuck_in_uk for your replies, I really appreciate

Reactions: fireal.jon
May 20, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
14-06-2018
AOR Received.
30-07-2018
File Transfer...
29-08-2018
Med's Request
20-08-2018
Med's Done....
05-09-2018
Passport Req..
15-10-2018
Hi there,

Hey after landing in Coutts how long did it take to get your PR card?