+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

questions about HUMBER disrepute

sumera.k

Sep 29, 2013
A few questions for anyone who can advise please:
1. R visa rejection chances higher for HUMBER GBM course?
2. Is SENECA better or HUMBER for GBM/IBM?
3. Is it true that HUMBER has a bad reputation in terms of employment chances and students gentry?
4. Does HUMBER help u get the coop that forms part of the GBM course or is it just eye wash and they pretty much leave u to ur own devices?

Pls pls pls help in this.. Im fretting beyond my wits!!

Thank u!!

ayay

Feb 24, 2013
all the colleges are same in ontario ... humber seneca g.brown sheridan centennial flemming etc all are same ....
employment after graduation depends on the student and luck
visa rejection is dependent on multiple reasons... i think luck plays an important role
you just have to be a regular student ... if your primary concern is to have a degree or completion certificate by the end of your course ... then your visa and employment chances are very high.

i personally think... if u r having an undergrad degree in business already then there is no point of gbm ... its better to do back to back postgraduate certificate in two different but related fields as it would also give you a pgwp of 3 years... and yeah colleges are filled with desi's !!!

sumera.k

Sep 29, 2013
ayay said:
all the colleges are same in ontario ... humber seneca g.brown sheridan centennial flemming etc all are same ....
employment after graduation depends on the student and luck
visa rejection is dependent on multiple reasons... i think luck plays an important role
you just have to be a regular student ... if your primary concern is to have a degree or completion certificate by the end of your course ... then your visa and employment chances are very high.

i personally think... if u r having an undergrad degree in business already then there is no point of gbm ... its better to do back to back postgraduate certificate in two different but related fields as it would also give you a pgwp of 3 years... and yeah colleges are filled with desi's !!!
Hey could u tell Me where CIC says that 2 back to back PGD give 3 years work ex??? Even if I do 2 PGD by taking extension of visa won't the pgwp allowance of 1.5 years remain unchanged?