+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Questions about GSMC Notes

burnoutbright

Mar 29, 2017
Hi everyone!

Thanks in advance for the help and advice.
My girlfriend and I are going through the common law sponsorship, she's immigrating from South Korea and currently resides in the country. We applied for PR in May of last year, and there hasn't been an update online for quite a while. We ordered the GCMS notes and under notes, there's absolutely nothing there. I was wondering if I was reading this wrong, or if anyone could give any oversight at which parts I should be focusing on? It's coming up on 11 months and we haven't seen any change since August.

Hopefully someone can provide some direction on what we should do/who we should contact/or which areas to look at on the GCMS notes?

Thanks!

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Hi everyone!

Thanks in advance for the help and advice.
My girlfriend and I are going through the common law sponsorship, she's immigrating from South Korea and currently resides in the country. We applied for PR in May of last year, and there hasn't been an update online for quite a while. We ordered the GCMS notes and under notes, there's absolutely nothing there. I was wondering if I was reading this wrong, or if anyone could give any oversight at which parts I should be focusing on? It's coming up on 11 months and we haven't seen any change since August.

Hopefully someone can provide some direction on what we should do/who we should contact/or which areas to look at on the GCMS notes?

Thanks!
Yeah, doesn't sound right.

What does it say on ECAS or mycic?