NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-07-2018
AOR Received.
08-07-2018
Passport Req..
05-11-2018
Hi all,

I would really appreciate any information you can give me regarding a few questions below.
I have claimed points for my highest degree (2 years MS in USA) and also have an ECA for the same.
But I don't have an ECA for my Bachelors degree ( 4 years BE in India).

In the post ITA application,

1. I have listed only my Masters degree in the Education history section. Is this fine?

2. However, in the Personal Activities section at the end of the application, I have included my Bachelors degree under Educational Activity category. (since it falls in the 10 year period of activities that I am supposed to list). So, when I upload documents for proof of Education,

a) upload only Master's degree certificate and transcripts?

b) upload both Master's and Bachelor's degree certificate and transcripts with marksheets?

c) If I am not required to upload Bachelors degree documents, do I need to provide and LoE for the same?

3. Also, while uploading proof of education documents, is it required to upload ECA report copy and IELTS results ?

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Hi all,

I would really appreciate any information you can give me regarding a few questions below.
I have claimed points for my highest degree (2 years MS in USA) and also have an ECA for the same.

1. I have listed only my Masters degree in the Education history section. Is this fine?

2. However, in the Personal Activities section at the end of the application, I have included my Bachelors degree under Educational Activity category. (since it falls in the 10 year period of activities that I am supposed to list). So, when I upload documents for proof of Education,

b) upload both Master's and Bachelor's degree certificate and transcripts with marksheets?

c) If I am not required to upload Bachelors degree documents, do I need to provide and LoE for the same?

3. Also, while uploading proof of education documents, is it required to upload ECA report copy and IELTS results ?
you can put bachelors in your personal history and mention in loE that its not your highest degree. you can only upload masters degree. no need for ECA or IELTS.

Shruthishree

Apr 9, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Express Entry
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-07-2018
AOR Received.
08-07-2018
Passport Req..
05-11-2018
you can put bachelors in your personal history and mention in loE that its not your highest degree. you can only upload masters degree. no need for ECA or IELTS.
Thanks for the quick response!!

ee_candidate

Star Member
Jan 24, 2018
Hi all,

1. I mentioned both. Masters and Bachelors
2.b.
3. I STRONGLY recommend uploading IELTS and ECA as there have been known rejections.

sumit8383

Star Member
Apr 20, 2017
The difference in my case is that bachelor's was completed more than 10 years ago, so there is no real need to mention it in personal history section. What is the best way to proceed in this case?

1) Only mention about masters and upload masters certificate +ECA +IELTS

OR

2) in education history all bachelors degree info as well, without the ECA?