+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Questions about ECA

EdithF86

Star Member
Oct 31, 2016
Hey guys!

I have a Bachelor of Computer Science but I transferred schools halfway in.
I first did 2 years in school A, failed my second year, studied some other stuff for 2 years and then went to school B to finish my
Bachelor of Computer Science. Do I need to tell all this when I apply or can I simple send in my bachelor degree? And if I do need to tell them, then what information do I have to provide from School A?

I will also email them to ask this but wanted to see what you guys have to say about it, thanks!

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
EdithF86 said:
Hey guys!

I first did 2 years in school A, failed my second year, studied some other stuff for 2 years and then went to school B to finish my
Bachelor of Computer Science. Do I need to tell all this when I apply or can I simple send in my bachelor degree? And if I do need to tell them, then what information do I have to provide from School A?

I will also email them to ask this but wanted to see what you guys have to say about it, thanks!
You need to provide individual year's transcripts along with your degree certificate.

Aakash87

Oct 24, 2016
Hi,

I am filling the express entry form, and need some clarification. My WES reports says - Two Bachelors (4 years). In the express entry form we need to enter details of each education separately. And for education entered, "Level of education" and "Level of education on ECA Report" is required.

- B Tech from India (WES Status - Bachelors)
- PGDM from India (WES Status - Bachelors)

Final Status of WES ECA Report - Two Bachelors

- What is the difference between "Level of education" and "Level of education on ECA Report" ?
- What option needs to be selected for the aforementioned headings ?
- Do I need to select the same option for both the degrees ?

I think that I need to select the same status (for "Level of education on ECA Report") i.e Two or more degrees in both the education. Not sure what to select for "Level of education" ?

It's very confusing. Can anyone share his/her experience ?

ShahidF

Aug 29, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FSW
EdithF86 said:
Hey guys!

WES people will take log time to reply.

For BE Computer Science check on WES site about what is required.

http://www.wes.org/ca/application/apply_now.asp

I did BE Computer Science from Mumbai University and on WES Site it has below instructions for Mumbai University.

*******************Quote***********************
University of Mumbai awarded B.A., B.Sc., B.Com., B.Eng., and B.Arch.

B.Eng.
Mark sheets for year 2 and 3 of your study program (semesters 3-6) may be issued and attested by the college you attended. Mark sheets representing year 1 and 4 of your study must be issued and attested by the University of Mumbai.

******************Unquote**********************

Follow above instructions and send docs to WES. If any query then they will email you.