+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Questions about AIPP

anrey7595

Dec 10, 2019
Dear all,

I am not sure if my question is suitable asking here,if not please let me know, thanks.

I have submitted my application for AIP program in April, and I haven’t received any decision from the immigration. My work permit is expiring too, therefore I already apply for a new work permit this month because I don’t think I can get my PR before my visa expires.

I am just wondering when will the government starts to work..?? It usually takes 3 months, and I was told that the immigration does not work sit to the COVID-19. I have no idea when can they be back to normal?

Thank you,
Henry

Richardcap

Sep 7, 2020
Hello everyone

I would like to ask about AIPP program. Now I have booked my IELTS test to start.

I have NVQ Level 3 in welding and fabrication + 15 years of experience is anybody knows if I can qualify for this program. On top of that is anybody knows as well if Canada accept the NVQ qualification.

Dony mathew

Mar 5, 2018
Dear all,

I am not sure if my question is suitable asking here,if not please let me know, thanks.

I have submitted my application for AIP program in April, and I haven’t received any decision from the immigration. My work permit is expiring too, therefore I already apply for a new work permit this month because I don’t think I can get my PR before my visa expires.

I am just wondering when will the government starts to work..?? It usually takes 3 months, and I was told that the immigration does not work sit to the COVID-19. I have no idea when can they be back to normal?

Thank you,
Henry
Hello
I am in a similar situation.I have applied for endorsement in September 2020.No update has yet received from the province NL.Could you please help me how you have applied for workpermit?My work permit also going to expire soon.?