+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445


Discussion in 'Visitors' started by Alireza77, Feb 12, 2019.

  1. I got my student visa but my university starts in September therefore I want apply for visitor visa. I have 2 invitations letters and I signed up for a 4 weeks French course. I have couples of schengen visa and good bank statement. Do you think is it easy for me to get my visitor visa.
    Please answer my question.
    Best Regards
  2. Please someone read and answer thanks you.
  3. Do you have a TRV/visa counterfoil stamped in your passport?
  4. Yes I got my stamped recently.
  5. I mean I gave my passport to embarrass and they stamped it. I want go sooner to visit my cousins and aunts and travel around Canada. This is the reason I want get my visitor visa.
  6. You can travel anytime during the validity of your TRV (visa stamped in your passport) as a visitor. From when is your TRV valid?
  7. My visa type is student visa. I can only go one month before my university starts. Because that I want get visitor visa.
  8. You won't be able to hold two visas simultaneously i.e. a TRV as a tourist (short validity until your study program begins) + the existing TRV stamped in your passport for your study permit.

    You should have indicated in your application that you would like to visit earlier and travel around before your study program commences
  9. So should I send embassy my invitations letters and my French course classes and tell them I want to go sooner?
  10. Not sure if it will work, but you can certainly try.

    BTW it would be highly optimistic if you feel a one-month long French course be useful unless you already have some French language skills
  11. So what can I do then?
    Please help

Share This Page