+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question

Shian moore

Sep 23, 2016
I got an email for an interview on March 13, 2018 stating that I should bring my passport 2 passport size pictures and communication proof, phone bills or record form mobile provider. However my phone only makes call using the WiFi and my husband and I talk on WhatsApp and Factime are these good enough for them? I don’t have no call history straight from my phone. And what are some questions they might ask me in the interview?
Thank you

Shian moore

Sep 23, 2016
I got an email for an interview on March 13, 2018 stating that I should bring my passport 2 passport size pictures and communication proof, phone bills or record form mobile provider. However my phone only makes call using the WiFi and my husband and I talk on WhatsApp and Factime are these good enough for them? I don’t have no call history straight from my phone. And what are some questions they might ask me in the interview? I am applying out of Canada
Thank you

faithey

Jan 12, 2012
What visa office are you? My husband is in haiti and they called him 2 weeks ago and gave only 3 days notice for the interview!! They wanted call records, more wedding pictures, and photocopies of all the stamped pages in MY passport showing I visit him. I flew down there a day and a half later with everything they wanted, plus more! You can email your whatsapp chat history to yourself, print it off and use that. I brought around 100 pages. The interview was a little intense and they spoke to me after also. Some of the questions were:

How did we meet
Where do I work
Why did i divorce my first husband
What about our age difference
Where do I live
Who watches my kids when i go to haiti to visit
What are my hobbies.
What are my close friends names
She told him she believed he married me to get a visa!

It worked out though and she ended up saying she will approve the application.

Shian moore

Sep 23, 2016
What visa office are you? My husband is in haiti and they called him 2 weeks ago and gave only 3 days notice for the interview!! They wanted call records, more wedding pictures, and photocopies of all the stamped pages in MY passport showing I visit him. I flew down there a day and a half later with everything they wanted, plus more! You can email your whatsapp chat history to yourself, print it off and use that. I brought around 100 pages. The interview was a little intense and they spoke to me after also. Some of the questions were:

How did we meet
Where do I work
Why did i divorce my first husband
What about our age difference
Where do I live
Who watches my kids when i go to haiti to visit
What are my hobbies.
What are my close friends names
She told him she believed he married me to get a visa!

It worked out though and she ended up saying she will approve the application.

Jamaica.

ludabrown

Apr 11, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017
AOR Received.
23-06-2017
File Transfer...
06-07-2017
Med's Request
30-06-2017
Med's Done....
07-07-2017
Interview........
06-03-2018
Passport Req..
06-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2018
I got an email for an interview on March 13, 2018 stating that I should bring my passport 2 passport size pictures and communication proof, phone bills or record form mobile provider. However my phone only makes call using the WiFi and my husband and I talk on WhatsApp and Factime are these good enough for them? I don’t have no call history straight from my phone. And what are some questions they might ask me in the interview?
Thank you
They are well aware in Jamaica no one calling straight I wasn't asked for any more proof as I included as must as possible with application... I emailed out chat log to myself and print also screened shot the call Log screen on whatsapp that shows dates time and length of every call I'm assuming that was good enough since they didn't c
Asking for anymore

Reactions: faithey